This guide will show you how to install Adobe Flash Player on any Android KitKat device running Android 4.4 or above. Due to the latest verison of Android some critial APIs were removed and therefore the regular Flash Player wouldn’t work.
Luckily for us, surviveland from XDA went ahead and looked into the Flash Player APK and modded it to make it working with Android KitKat. One downside is that browsers like Chrome and Firefox doesn’t seem to work, the only browser I found that worked with this Flash Player is Dolphin Browser.Follow the guide below to get Flash Player fully working on any Android KitKat device so you can start playing flash based games and videos!
1. Go into Settings > Security > and check mark “Unknown sources”.
2. Download and install Dolphin Browser, Dolphin Jetpack and KitKat.Adobe.Flash.Player.11.1.apk .
4. Once the download is complete install the Adobe Flash Player APK. Tap on the APK in your notifications.
5. Open Dolphin Browser skip the setup screen and then tap on the small dolphin icon in the bottom left comer of the screen.
6. Then tap on options Settings > Web Content Flash Player and set it to “Always On”.
7. You can now play flash games and videos on your Android KitKat device!
8.Test Flash Player using these sites:
Adobe Flash Player – You should see a “F” cube jumping around.
UltraSounds.com – You should see a “blue bar” going through the “UltraSounds” text.
LihatTV.com –If you can see a TV broadcast, means success. Enjoy bro 🙂