This is a tutorial installation TWRP Recovery and rooting Lenovo A7000 Smartphone with safe, it needs to be done before you can modify your android war, TWRP itself is a Custom Recovery tool that has many functions including full backup system & partition that can not be done by default recovery from Lenovo A7000 Smartphone, with TWRP Recovery you also flashing OTA Updates, Gapps, Xposed Installer or Custom ROM, and Rooting is a way to get access to the phone system, with root you can make Tweaks, Mod and more.
Installing TWRP recovery v188.8.131.52 and Root Lenovo A7000
How to install TWRP v184.108.40.206.and ROOT without PC:
– Download and save TWRP_220.127.116.11_A7000.img and UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.40.zip to sdcard
Size : 10 Mb
Size : 3 Mb
Size : 8 Kb
– Use Mobileuncletool.apk to install TWRP_18.104.22.168_A7000.img
– Turn your device
– Turn on device by pressing the Power button, Volume up and down simultaneously
– After entering TWRP Recovery, install UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.40.zip from SDcard
– Reboot Now, you have successfully installed TWRP simultaneously Root your device.
Installing TWRP recovery v22.214.171.124 and Root Lenovo A7000 With Window Computer
– Follow my instructions via how to flash file via SP-flashtools —-> CLICK HERE “You only need to replace the Scatter file and enter TWRP_126.96.36.199_A7000.img to Sp–flashtool”
– Continue the process to install UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.40.zip through TWRP recovery for rooting your Lenovo A7000.