These guides is to solve issue or How to Updating Firmware on Wiko Android Smartphone Base Qualcomm chipset.
Download .PDF file installation instructions on Window 8/10 OS —> HERE
Read More methods to Update / Unbrick Android smartphone base Qualcomm chipset :
How To Installation Or Updating Firmware Wiko Android Smartphone Base Qualcomm
For example using Window 7 PC
Step 1 : Preparation
CAUTION! Before you begin the update of your phone, be sure to back up all your personal data (save all your contacts in your SIM card and your pictures on your PC).
The upgrade erases all data and resets your phone.
First disable the user account control by referring to the following link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/turn-user-account-control-on-off#1TC=windows-7
- Download the update at : http://boycracked.com/tag/wiko-stock-rom/
- Extract the installation file on your desktop, as shown on the picture below :
- Run the installation software as administrator.
- Click on “OK” to start rebooting your computer in test mode
Step 3 : Installing the update
1. Launch the update software by selecting Run as Administrator
2. Lollipop : (phone powered off) press on Volume up and volume down, then connect the phone on the computer via USB cable, hold the two button until the sofware start downloading
Please wait a few minutes that the drivers install correctly, before clicking on the ‘Download’ button.
You can check the progress of the drivers’ installation by opening thetaskbar (little arrow at the bottom right of your screen).Then click on the ‘
3. Download’ button (for Kitkat / Lollipop).
4. The update process begins …
5. The update is now completed, disconnect the phone from your PC
and turn on your phone.
Step 4 : Verifying the update
In order to check if the update was successful:
1. Please access the numeric keypad on your phone.
2. Enter the following : *#*#563412#*#*
3. Verify that you have the latest version (see the software installation
version) in the menu “Wiko build version” .
Congratulations! You have completed the update
Step 5 : Disabling Test Mode
And enter the following commands
bcdedit.exe –set loadoptions DENABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS (press Enter to validate) bcdedit.exe –set TESTSIGNING OFF (press Enter to validate)
Reboot the PC and Windows will be loaded normally. Or follow the instructions in the link below : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2509241