Official Huawei honor 6 Plus Stock Rom
(Model PE-TL10, PE-UL00, PE-TL20, PE-CL00, PE-TL00M)
Note before installation the firmware :
– During the upgrade process, ensure that the battery is greater than 15%.
– Check if the MICRO SD card reader, the remaining space on the SD card must be greater than the package. We recommend the use of MICRO SD Class 8 and up
Mandatory upgrade for phone will not turn on (Brick), the situation needs to be rectified, or other circumstances require.
Upgrades are available for ordinary users to upgrade versions or other circumstances require.
First methods : Upgrade Required
2. confirm the presence UPDATE.APP dload file directory, then the whole dload copied to the SD card root directory. SDcard\dload\UPDATE.APP
Second Methods : Upgrade normal
1. Prepare a capacity of more than 2G SD card, it is recommended to use Micro SD class 8 and up
2. Format SD card (optional).
3. confirm the presence UPDATE.APP dload file directory, then the whole dload copied to the SD card root directory.
4. SD card into the phone is turned on, go to “Settings”, select “Settings – Phone Upgrades – System Software Update – Local Upgrade.” Based on the dialogue choose whether to back the data, and finally select the “Upgrade” button to start the upgrade.
After phone booting, Please Check your build number and Android Version “Go into Settings -> About phone -> Here”