HTC Desire 626s Stock Rom For T-Mobile/Metro PCS
You can use these files to :
- Updates HTC Desire 626s T-Mobile/Metro PCS
- Unbrick HTC Desire 626s T-Mobile/Metro PCS
- Downgrade HTC Desire 626s T-Mobile/Metro PCS
- Restore HTC Desire 626s T-Mobile/Metro PCS to 100 % stock factory
- Repair solutions for HTC Desire 626s if boot loop, Hardbrick, Lost recovery, or can’t boot to home screen, attacked by virus, etc.
Please note: ROM Downloads are not available for Verizon Wireless Devices. However select Verizon Wireless devices can be updated using the HTC Sync Manager software. Download HTC Sync Manager .
WARNING : If your Bootloader or device software has been modified, you may run the risk of damaging your device by installing the RUU.
File name : RUU_A32E_UL_M60_DESIRE_SENSE70_MR_TMOUS_2.17.531.1.exe
Firmware Version : 1.23.531.3
Android Version : 6.0 Marshmallow
File size : 1.4 GB
- Set aside approximately 20 minutes to allow the device to update
- Connect the device to a charger
- Ensure the battery is charged to at least 35%
- Connect to Wi-Fi to access and download the update
Installation guides :
- Follow the “Getting Started” steps above.
- From the Home screen tap All apps , then tap Settings .
- Tap System updates .
- Tap HTC software update .
- Tap Check now .
- Tap DOWNLOAD to download the update.
- The status of the download can be checked in the Notifications pull down.
- Once the download is complete, the user will be prompted to install from the Notifications pull down. Tap the System update to begin the upgrade process.
- Tap OK to begin the update process to software version 2.17.531.1
- Download and save the HTC Desire™ ROM update to your PC.
- Connect your device to your PC via the supplied USB cable.
- If the device is not recognized by the PC, ensure you have HTC Sync Manager installed and then disconnect and reconnect the device from the USB cable.
- Once the device is properly recognized on the PC, locate the HTC Desire™ ROM Update that you downloaded. Double-click on the file to launch the system update wizard.
- Follow all of the system update wizard instructions shown on your PC.
- Once the update is complete, click Finish in the Wizard and the device will reboot.
- Once the device reboots, the initial setup wizard will appear.
- Once the initial setup process is complete, open Play Store and tap the Menu icon, then select My apps and ensure all installed apps are updated.
- After initial setup and updating all apps, the device is ready for use.
|HTC Desire 626s||OS||Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7|