Official Huawei G9 Plus (MLA-TL10) Stock Rom / Firmware
You can use these firmware to:
- Update Huawei G9 Plus MLA-TL10
- Downgrade Huawei G9 Plus MLA-TL10
- Rollback firmware Huawei G9 Plus MLA-TL10
- Unroot Huawei G9 Plus MLA-TL10
- Unbrick Huawei G9 Plus MLA-TL10
- Restore Huawei G9 Plus MLA-TL10
- Fix Unknown IMEI Huawei G9 Plus MLA-TL10
- Repair firmware solutions for Huawei G9 Plus MLA-TL10 if boot loop, Hard brick, Lost recovery, or can’t boot to home screen, etc.
- Huawei G9 Plus using Android 6.0 Marshmallow upgradable to Android 7.0 Nougat
- How to Flash Huawei G9 Plus MLA-TL10 Firmware via Dload Update.app) —>Read Here
- If your Huawei G9 Plus MLA-TL10 can not flash via DLOAD, try using Qpst / Qfil qualcomm flashing tool, but your firmware must be unpacked first via Huawei firmware extractor to get binary img files.
- How to root Huawei G9 Plus MLA-TL10 —> Read Here
- Unlocking bootloader Huawei G9 Plus MLA-TL10 —> Read Here
- OTA = over-the-air , Delivery of software from the manufacturer or developer to update or resolve problems from the previous firmware.
- Full OTA = OTA binary image files that allow you to manually update your device. This has the same effect of flashing the corresponding factory images, but without the need of wiping the device. Usually this firmware is used for unbricking or repair firmware by some users.
This guide for educational purpose only, Boycracked.com not responsible if your device bricked after updates firmware or following our tutorial. ( Do With Your Own Risk )
Huawei G9 Plus MLA-TL10 Firmware
|China||Android 6.0 Marshmallow||EMUI 4.1||MLA-TL10C01B132||FullOTA-MF||2016.12.09||update.zip||Read|
|China||Android 6.0 Marshmallow||EMUI 4.1||MLA-TL10C01B132||OTA-MF||2016.12.09||update.zip||Read|
|China||Android 6.0 Marshmallow||EMUI 4.1||MLA-TL10C01B122||FullOTA-MF||2016.11.22||update.zip||Read|
|China||Android 6.0 Marshmallow||EMUI 4.1||MLA-TL10C01B122||OTA-MF||2016.11.22||update.zip||Read|
|China||Android 6.0 Marshmallow||EMUI 4.1||MLA-TL10C01B103||OTA-MF||2016.10.25||update.zip||Read|
This is how to back to stock Huawei firmware for advanced user only:
- Download the official full firmware
- Download the huaweiupdateextract tool HERE
- Download the huawei multi tool by team mt HERE
- Install both tools
- Extract the downloaded firmware until you see the UPDATE.APP file
- Open the huawei extract tool and load UPDATE.APP
- Extract the following Files from the UPDATE.APP files: BOOT.img, CUST.img, RECOVERY.img,SYSTEM.img, USERDATA.img
- Copy or simply move those images into the HUAWEI Multi-Tool by Team MT/Unbrick directory
- Start phone into fastboot mode
- Start the Huawei Multi-Tool and enter “6” for Unbrick menu and Press Enter
- Type “N” for continue and press Enter
- Type “2” to Continue. The files are in /Unbrick and press Enter
- Just follow the instructions and your phone will be flashed with a stock firmware!
- After complete flashing stock firmware you can download the official update under Settings -> Updater!
Hope this will help you.