The steps are :
- To get started, you’ll first need access to https://www.htcdev.com/ and create your own account a HTCDEV.
- Download Fastboot Files . Unzip the fastboot folder and copy it to drive ( C:\fastboot ).
- Start accessing https://www.htcdev.com/bootloader/ and follow the instructions. First select the ” All Other Supported Models ” and press the ” unlock bootloader then begin “
- 2 -3 said the message pops up on the terms, just click next and then ok or done
- The Step 1 to 4 is to remind you how to activate the Fastboot mode and then plug the device into the computer.
- Skip 5 6 7 and 8 step below
- In the directory c:\fastboot , hold down Shift and right click, the menu will have a line out the window ” Open command window here “, select on which to run the CMD window.
- At the command prompt pops up type in fastboot oem get_identifier_token
- You’ll see a lot of characters. Copy the Token Identifier from <<<< >>>> Start to End Token Identifier <<<<< >>>>>
- Paste it into the frame above htc site (step 10). Click Submit
- Done. Check email Unlock_code.bin
After the file has been Unlock_code.bin you click on the link in the message it sends about or do the following.
- Copy files Unlock_code.bin into the folder c:\fastboot on your PC
- In the directory c: fastboot, hold down Shift and right click, the menu will have a line out the window “Open command window here”, choose on which to run the CMD window.
- At the command prompt pops up type in fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin
- Then the phone will pop up asking for confirmation Table 1, the volume keys and you use the Power key to select offline, select the line labeled Yes is DC. ( All of the cases do not show up, this confirmation is not correct due to its unlock file, as you can copy the code to unlock chains or do not correct errors in certain steps, need to start over ever it this table is a new DC current DC )
I wish you success ! 🙂
Note : in case the computer does not recognize the driver, you can install by file below :
- Download Android USB drivers here
- some models do not necessarily have to open Recovery Unlock offline To lock back, very simple, turn the machine on fastboot mode, connected to the computer and type the command: fastboot oem lock