How To Unbrick/Updates Official Stock Rom firmware Wiko Birdy 4G ( Latest version )
These guides is to solve your issue after updates new firmware at your Wiko Birdy 4G.
Updates installed from your mobile phone :
You can install updates directly on your phone (for compatible models) from Settings>>About phone>>”System Updates” These updates developed by Wiko engineers are installed directly from the phone.
Updates installed from your computer :
If you encounter software problems that are not resolved by updates available on your phone, you can reinstall the Android system from the downloadable file in this section. Please note that this procedure will reset your phone (your personal data will be deleted) and is done from a computer (Windows) connected to your phone via USB cable provided. “.
Below is Instructions for Updating Wiko Android SmartPhone from computer :
Step 1 : Preparation
• Turn off the phone (its battery must be fully charged)
• Micro USB cable (supplied in the box)
• USB Output Part to connect to PC
• Micro USB Output Part to connect to the phone
CAUTION! Before you begin the update of your phone, be sure to back up all your personal data.(save all your contacts in your SIM card and your pictures on your PC), The upgrade erases all data and resets your phone.
If you have Windows 8 perform the steps presented in the following link :
– Windows 7 : http://boycracked.com/2016/02/07/how-to-disable-digital-signature-in-windows-7/
– Windows 8 / 10 : http://boycracked.com/2016/02/07/how-to-disable-driver-signature-verification-on-64-bit-windows-8-1-or-10/
Step 2 : Launching the update software
1. Download the update firmware :
2. Install 7-Zip.exe and Extract BIRDY_V25.zip on your desktop using 7-Zip
3. Run the installation software
4. A security message appears on your screen, click “Install this driver anyway” in order to load the driver. (See image below)
5. An installation window opens, if it does not (the installation may take up to 5 minutes), launch, please disable the user account control by referring to the following link : http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-user-account-control-uac-the-easy-way-on-windows-vista/
Step 3 : Installing the update
1. When the software starts, click “Download ”
Step 4: Verifying the update
In order to check if the update was successful:
1. Please access the numeric keypad on your phone
2. Enter the following: *#*#563412#*#*
3. Verify that you have the latest version (see the software installation version) in the menu “Wiko build version”
You have completed the update.
- You can try SP-Flahtool for flashing stock rom firmware Wiko Birdy 4G as alternatif —> Read Here
- extracts BIRDY_V25.exe using 7-Zip and you will find folder : /BIRDY_V25/ROM/…. this is your firmware …