Advertisements
»»»»
You're reading...
ANDROID TUTORIAL

Samsung-Mobiles

Many Samsung user don’t know how to installation firmware for her smartphone, i think this is something that needs to be known by every user,  if at one day their phones there was a problem, such as could not get into the Home screen / Boot loop, stuck on logo, can not return to the factory mode or even damaged partition so that the phone they have hardbrick. As in my experience in 2008 of still using Samsung Galaxy Young S5360, at that time I was profoundly ignorant about the android, or can call blind or newbie. I just resigned to Samsung service center, but because of the warranty period is over, Samsung SC gives a fairly expensive repair rates up to 1/4 of the new price of my phone. hmmmm depressing. and i intention undo and try to find solutions through internet. turns out it seems so easy, It did not take long my android phone alive again 🙂

Well, turned away from my  experiences, I hope here we all can  be a Own Android Service Center. Follow the step-by-step guide below to get started!

How to installation firmware using ODIN on Any Samsung device

Disclaimer :
This guide for educational purpose only, I am not responsible if your device increasingly problematic after following this tutorial. (Do With Your Own Risk )

Preparation stages  :

Download all files of below :

Starting installation process :

• Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer and make sure it completely work.
  • Run Odin3.exe, and leave it open on your desktop.
  • Now turn off your device, after completely turn off press and hold Volume Down + Home + Power button until you can see Warning Sign. see simulations below….

odin press

• On Download Mode windows press Volume Up  and then connect your device to computer.

4eb84-3

• If Samsung USB Driver already install right on your computer then Odin3 will recognize your device as another COM Port.
  • Next, check the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options in Odin Tool.  Note : DO NOT PUT .PIT FILE AND DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT TICK REPARTITION.
    • If your ROM is a single .tar.md5 package click on the AP/PDA button and browse to the .tar or .tar.md5 file that you extracted in step 1 and select it.
    • If the package has more than one .tar archive then they will be labelled with PDA/Code, Phone/Modem and CSC. Just put them in the corresponding section of Odin like below
      BL = Bootloader
      AP = PDA (CODE)
      CP = PHONE (MODEM)
      CSC = CSCodin driver connected
  • Finally press the start button to begin flashing the firmware update on your device.

Odin start download

1. Done, now you can disconnect your device.

Please leave comments if you found problems or any broken links. Thank You 🙂

Regards,

Boycracked

Advertisements

About BoyCracked

BoyCracked is a site that aims to facilitate the Android users around the world in terms of use or download files related to android system itself. >>>COMMENT RULES : You agree not to post any SPAM, no commercial advertising, no referal programs of any kind, abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed. The IP address of all posts is recorded and part of it will be publised along with the post. You agree that boycracked have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time. Thanks for attention.

Discussion

29 thoughts on “Guides – how to installation firmware using ODIN3 Flashing tools on Any Samsung device

1. hello after flash how many minutes to wait sir?

Posted by Reden Sonido | February 16, 2017, at 5:35 PM
  2. can i directly to sd card instal? ? ?

Posted by Ho Yu | January 23, 2017, at 2:08 PM
  3. plz help me … after flashing my camera is not working …. ????????????

Posted by Qaisar Farooq | December 2, 2016, at 6:26 PM
  4. please i need help. can i flash any country carrier into my phone? samsung galaxy note 3 ne(n750)

Posted by Andrew Nolasco | October 23, 2016, at 7:06 PM
  5. Ohio, got a note 5 from China, I can’t get play store to work, can you help?

Posted by Mini Mi | October 22, 2016, at 9:02 AM
  6. Hi

Thanks for the post. Pls come to my rescue, I need the official rom for note 10.1 android 4.1.2. Also, the official rom for note 10.1 i925U. I may donate if you wish. Thanks

Posted by alhassan | October 7, 2016, at 9:08 AM
  7. plz help me to select Samsung
    Galaxy J1 Ace Firmware
    Device Model : SM-J110H
    it made in vietnam
    how can select country for Firmware

Posted by sh | September 15, 2016, at 5:37 PM
  8. plz help me to select Samsung Galaxy Galaxy J1 Ace Firmware
    Device Model : SM-J110H
    it made in vietnam
    how can select country for Firmware

Posted by sh# | September 15, 2016, at 5:32 PM
  9. Hello . I installed this rom and the only issue is that my camera is not working ,can you help me pls? thanks!

Posted by Tolis | September 14, 2016, at 5:52 AM
  10. every good page , i like it so much. But i can’t download it and install fails

Posted by ជីវិត កូនឥន្ត្រី ហោះហើរ | August 28, 2016, at 11:34 PM
  11. if this is done . can i dowload playstore that is my main prob in my SM-N9009 and putting a headset but there’s no sound on my earphone but there is a icon that represents that the device headset pluggin.. please kindly help me guys tnx godbless

Posted by albert | August 19, 2016, at 11:32 PM
  12. Thanks dude !

Posted by Andry Hart | August 11, 2016, at 12:33 AM
  13. Will this wipe off all my data (pictures/messages/video,etc) & settings?

Posted by Jacky | July 27, 2016, at 10:10 PM
  14. this is the error message: SW REV CHECK FAIL: [aboot]Fused2>Binary 1[1]eMMC write fail : aboot

Posted by Albert | July 19, 2016, at 10:04 PM
  15. it fails, i have tried several times.

Posted by Albert | July 19, 2016, at 10:02 PM
  16. THANKS FOR YOU HELP

Posted by joss | July 15, 2016, at 7:44 AM
  17. How can I get the google account off though? I put all the files on in Odin and got the “PASS” message but there’s still the old account on there that I can’t bypass. Help! 🙂

Posted by Courtney | April 28, 2016, at 7:45 AM

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Pingback: Install Firmware Lenovo A7010 | - August 8, 2016

2. Pingback: Resmi Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N9200) CHN Yazılım indir | Mobil57.Net - July 29, 2016

3. Pingback: Official Stock Rom Firmware Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ | BOY CRACKED - March 12, 2016

4. Pingback: ( Official ) Samsung Galaxy A5 Stock rom | BOY CRACKED - February 11, 2016

Discussion :

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s