Easy Guide To Unbrick / Update Firmware Any Android Devices Via Fastboot Mode
- Computer (I using Laptop Windows OS 7)
- USB Cable data
- Download and install ADB Fastboot Driver on your computer
- Download and extract AdbFastbootTools.zip on your computer
- Download and extract the firmware on your computer, you can download it here according to the DEVICE MODEL, BRAND or PRODUCT CODE
To find out the model of your device is in the following ways:
- The first method: look behind the battery of your mobile phone or at the box
- The second method uses the ADBfastbootTool function
– Enter into Fastboot mode by (Turn off the phone> Press simultaneously the volume down key and the power button)
– Connect the cellphone to the computer using USB Data cable (The driver will be installed automatically, if you have previously installed ADBfastbootdriver)
– Go to the ADBfastbootTool folder on your computer, then double click CMD.exe to run the command
– Please type in the Command windows CMD ‘fastboot getvar product‘ , View image:
Now we will try to flash the firmware through Fastboot mode:
- Make sure the adb driver is correctly installed on your computer.
- Turn off your phone, and than go into fastboot mode (Press simultaneously the volume down key and the power button)
Note: Maybe each device will have a different method to enter fast boot mode.
- Connect the mobile to the computer using USB Data cable (The driver will be installed automatically, if you have previously installed ADBfastbootdriver)
- Back to your computer. Copy all the files that are in AdbFastbootTool to the Folder ROM that you downloaded and extract
- To flashing we run CMD.exe, here I have attached cmd-32bitPC.exe (for Windows OS 32bit / x86) and cmd-64bitPC.exe (For Windows OS 64bit / x64 computers), please select it according to your computer.
Note: If the cmd.exe that I attach does not work, Other ways are:
1) Go to the Rom folder > press SHIFT + RIGHT CLICK button on the computer, then select open command windows here.
2) Open (Start window), search cmd.exe and than copy to the Rom folder
- After CMD.exe is run, then now we will transfer one by one partition files from the computer to your phone by typing each command and continuing with ENTER BUTTON.
- For example i will install just recovery.img or boot.img, Then the command I will type is: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img or fastboot flash boot boot.imgNote: We can know where each file is going to be transferred to your devices via flashfile.xml (Motorola devices) or rawprogram0.xml (Qualcomm chips), MTxxx_android_scatter.txt (Mediatek chips), But basically every android devices will be the same.
- By reading flashfile.xml or rawprogram.xml then we should not experience errors in flashing, either one by one or full firmware. For example I did it on Motorola and Xiaomi. Note: each command ends with ENTER.
- Example: Flashing Motorola Firmware by Flashfile.xml
- Example: Flashing Xiaomi base on qualcomm chips Firmware by rawprogram0.xml
- I hope you can understand the instructions above, please leave a comment if you have questions.
- Flashing guides via flashtool > Read here
- Donate to Boycracked via Paypal > follow
Credits: Internet and all android developer.