If your device already received Android 5.0.2 Lollipop update, would very likely the system will work even harder than before, for that some users choose to go back to root the device according to the user’s own optimization, even with the full risk. Yes, that is so. The smart phone must be accompanied by smart user. not monotonous with stock factory.
Well, Before starting to following this guide i must warm you that rooting device have some risk, losing data because accident delete, warranty void, tripping KNOX and the most biggest risk is brick your Samsung Galaxy A3. So please very consider before starting to following this guide. Download Stock Rom Samsung Galaxy A3 to solved your issue —> HERE
Do with your own risk, be a smart user.
Preparation stage :
Download files needed :
- Download all required files to your computer, meanwhile enable the enable the USB Debugging on your device ↦ go to Settings ↦ Developer Options ↦ enable the USB Debugging options ( If you cannot see the Developer Options then go to About Phone and then tap 7x on Build Number)
- TWRP_SuperSu.zip, you will find TWRP_22.214.171.124_A300F_5.0.2_Basic.tar and UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip
- Save UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip into phone storage
- Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer and make sure it completely work.
- Extract, install and Run Odin3_v3.10.7.exe , and leave it open on your desktop.
- Now turn off your device, after completely turn off press and hold Volume Down + Home + Power button until you can see Warning Sign
- at Download Mode, press Volume Up then connect your device to computer.
- If Samsung USB Driver already install right on your computer then Odin3 will recognize your device as another COM Port.
- Now press the PDA button, select on TWRP_126.96.36.199_A300F_5.0.2_Basic.tar and then press Start button below, process usually take 20-30 seconds to finish and will be mark with GREEN PASS message on the odin
- Done, now you can disconnect your device.
- re-turn off your device, go into recovery mode ( PRESS Operates simultaneously Volume Up + Home + Power )
- on TWRP recovery, select Install zip, and then install UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip ( NO WIPE )
- Reboot now, Enjoy 🙂
to confirm that your already successful rooted install root checker from Google Play Store. Congratulations, You already success Root and installing TWRP recovery Samsung Galaxy A3 using Odin method, please leave comments if you found problems or any broken links. Thank You 🙂