Android 6.0 Marshmallow is now available for Huawei G8 also known as Huawei GX8 or Huawei RIO-L01 in some country .
CAUTION! Make sure before your installation Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Huawei G8 ( Huawei GX8 or Huawei RIO-L01 ), you you need to be on B170 firmware, Please check your ota firmware version first or you can find at https://boycracked.com/2016/02/29/official-huawei-ascend-g8-stock-rom-huawei-rio-l01/
This firmware for Huawei G8 ( Huawei GX8 or Huawei RIO-L01 ) only, Boycracked not responsible if your device bricked after installation. ( DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK ).
How to install
2. Click the [local] Upgrade > [OK] > [upgrade].
3. Click the [Backup data], back up data to microSD card. If you do not back up your data, ignore this step, click on [OK].
1. Disconnect your phone with a computer or other device (such as a charger) connection and shutdown.
2. Press and hold the volume up and down keys, then press the power button.
3. The boot screen came out, release the power button and continue holding the volume down key until you enter the following interface will then release the upgrade volume up and down keys. The upgrade process takes about 3 minutes. During the upgrade process, do not remove the battery, we recommend that you do not do anything, just wait.