- Software version requirements to ensure that the phone used before the upgrade to the original version of Huawei, no other online upgrade unofficial version, otherwise upgraded unsuccessful risk and may introduce unknown problems.
- Do not attempt to customized versions of other countries, otherwise there is the risk of an unsuccessful upgrade and may introduce unknown problems.
- Hardware Version of the software is only available for device models hardware, if you use other device models of software upgrades consequences may not boot.
For mobile phone users due to violations of the fault caused by the above considerations, not Huawei internal security service. upgrade process may erase user data, if there is an important part of a good backup is recommended before upgrading personal data. To ensure that the battery is fully charged the upgrade process, it is recommended to connect via USB cable during the upgrade process.
- Before upgrading the software, check the battery, make sure the battery is more than 20%.
- To avoid losing data, it is recommended to back up data before upgrading to a microSD card. By setting menu upgrade.
3. Click the [Backup data], back up data to microSD card. If you do not back up your data, ignore this step, click on [OK].
4. Click [upgrade]. The phone will restart, and then enter the upgrade interface, start the upgrade software. The upgrade process takes about 3 minutes. The upgrade process, do not remove the battery, do not remove the microSD card. We recommend that you do not do anything, just wait.
1. Disconnect your phone with a computer or other device (such as a charger) connection and shutdown.
2. Press and hold the volume up and down keys, then press the power button.
3. The boot screen came out, release the power button and continue holding the volume down key until you enter the following interface will then release the upgrade volume up and down keys. The upgrade process takes about 3 minutes. During the upgrade process, do not remove the battery, we recommend that you do not do anything, just wait.
Rollback instructions shipped version (the need to restore the factory settings) :
2. SD card with an ordinary brush pack the same brush subcontract.
Hard method, Flashing with fastboot
2. After you puted “UPDATE.APP in folder you first run “split_updata” and it will create “output” folder with extracted files(It script will not work without ActivePerl installed on your computer.)
3. After “split_updata” finished you need to run “HuaweiFinder” script and it will compile “system.img” and “boot.img”, you need cut or copy “boot.img”(18mgb) and “system.img”(1gb img file) in fastboot folder.
4. Reboot your device into bootloader(holding Vol- and power button)
5. Open fastboot and device will automatically connect on pc.
6. Now you need type in fastboot without quotes:”fastboot erase system system.img” and “fastboot erase boot boot.img”
7. Now in fastboot you type without quotes”fastboot flash system system.img” and “fastboot flash boot boot.img”
8. And now you are downgraded your have rom.