How To Installing TWRP & Root Samsung Galaxy J2
This guides for Samsung Galaxy J2 ( SM-J200F/SM-J200H/SM-J200G/SM-J200GU/SM-J200M/SM-J200BT ) only, Boycracked not responsible for any problems that occur after following tutorial belows, please follow the steps correctly. be smart android user. If you Need Samsung Galaxy J2 Stock Rom variants model for unbrick : Download Here
Preparation stage :
Download files needed :
- Samsung USB Driver ↦ Download Here
- BETA-SuperSU-v2.68-20160228150503.zip ↦ Download Here
- Odin3_v3.10.7.zip ↦ Download Here
- twrp-3.0.0-0-j2lte.img.tar ↦ Download Here
FIRST STEP : How to installing TWRP on Samsung Galaxy J2
- Download all required files to your computer, meanwhile enable the enable the USB Debugging on your device ↦ go to Settings ↦ Developer Options ↦ enable the USB Debugging options ( If you cannot see the Developer Options then go to About Phone and then tap 7x on Settings/About Phone/Build Number)
- Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer and make sure it completely work.
- Save BETA-SuperSU-v2.68-20160228150503.zip into phone storage
- Extract, install and Run Odin3_v3.10.7.exe , and leave it open on your desktop.
- Now turn off your device, after completely turn off press and hold Volume Down + Home + Power button until you can see Warning Sign
- at Download Mode, press Volume Up then connect your device to computer.
- If Samsung USB Driver already install fine on your computer then Odin3 will recognize your device as another COM Port.
- Now press the PDA button, select on twrp-3.0.0-0-j2lte.img.tar and then press Start button below, process usually take 20-30 seconds to finish and will be mark with GREEN PASS message on the odin
- Done, now you can disconnect your device.
SECOND STEP : Rooting Samsung Galaxy J2
- re-turn off your device, go into recovery mode ( PRESS Operates simultaneously Volume Up + Home + Power )
- on TWRP recovery, select Install zip, and then install BETA-SuperSU-v2.68-20160228150503.zip ( NO WIPE )
- Reboot now, Enjoy
to confirm that your already successful rooted install root checker from Google Play Store.
Congratulations, You already success Root and installing TWRP recovery Samsung Galaxy J2 using Odin methods, please leave comments if you found problems or any broken links. Thank You
Credits to :
Team Win Recovery Project