How To Install TWRP 3.0.2-0 & ROOT Samsung Galaxy A8
Download files needed :
Installing TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A8 ( No PC )
Note : Your device need root first
- Download TWRP and Flashify.apk, then Extract TWRP if .tar using Rootexplorer.apk ( Note : Download Flashify and Rootexplorer.apk at Playstore or Searching on google.
- Go to Settings -> Developer Options -> Enable OEM unlocking ( If you cannot see the Developer Options then go to About Phone and then tap 7x on Settings/About Phone/Build Number).
- Open Flashify and click TWRP Recovery .img
- Select recovery.img and select Okay
Installing TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A8 ( On PC )
Note : No need root required
- Download all required files to your computer, then enable the USB Debugging on your device ↦ go to Settings ↦ Developer Options ↦ enable the USB Debugging options, and Settings -> Developer Options -> Enable OEM unlocking ( If you cannot see the Developer Options then go to About Phone and then tap 7x on Settings/About Phone/Build Number).
- Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer and make sure it completely work.
- Save BETA-SuperSU-v2.68-20160228150503.zip into phone storage
- Extract, install and Run Odin3_v3.10.7.exe , and leave it open on your desktop.
- Now turn off your device, after completely turn off press and hold Volume Down + Home + Power button until you can see Warning Sign
- at Download Mode, press Volume Up then connect your device to computer.
- If Samsung USB Driver already install fine on your computer then Odin3 will recognize your device as another COM Port.
- Now press the PDA button, select on twrp-3.0.tar and then press Start button below, process usually take 20-30 seconds to finish and will be mark with GREEN PASS message on the odin
- Done, now you can disconnect your device.
Rooting Samsung Galaxy A8
- re-turn off your device, go into recovery mode ( PRESS Operates simultaneously Volume Up + Home + Power )
- on TWRP recovery, select Install zip, and then install BETA-SuperSU-v2.68-20160228150503.zip ( NO WIPE )
- Reboot now, Enjoy
to confirm that your already successful rooted install root checker from Google Play Store.
Congratulations, You already success Root and installing TWRP recovery Samsung Galaxy A8 using Odin methods, please leave comments if you found problems or any broken links. Thank You