How To Repair Invalid IMEI On Any Android Devices
IMEI is short for International Mobile Equipment Identity and is a unique number given to every single mobile phone, typically found behind the battery. IMEI numbers of cellular phones connected to a GSM network are stored in a database (EIR – Equipment Identity Register) containing all valid mobile phone equipment. so if any device if it does not have the IMEI it will not connect to the network, marked by the absence of a signal icon or unknown baseband or IMEI on the settings, and this usually occurs because installing new firmware or after performing a hard reset, fortunately for those who always make a backup before flashing or hard reset can easily restore it, for example by doing a backup via MobileuncleTool.apk, TWRP 3.0 recovery that supports EFS Backup or via ADB command.
And on this occasion, I would like to write how to restore the missing IMEI, for those who forget to backup IMEI.
How to fix imei android devices using Quallcomm chipset-> here
What you need to do before starting :
- Turn off the phone and look for the words IMEI numbers for your device “is usually located behind the battery”, and note the IMEI numbers.
- Rooting your devices. —> Read here
No PC, Follow instruction belows
- Download and install Chamelephon.apk on your devices. —>Download Here
- Make sure that your phone has been successfully rooted.
- Open Chamelephon.apk
- Write or enter IMEI numbers that you noted earlier, and select Apply now IMEI.
- After Chamelephon managed to write, reboot your phone.
- Now, Check your IMEI number by call *#06#
Furthermore, let’s discuss in the comments field below. Thanks, enjoy it 🙂