How to Root and Installing TWRP on BLU Studio 5.0 LTE Y530Q :
- Download all files.
- Install ADB Driver at your computer
- Connect your phone to your computer by USB, and copy the file “SuperSU.zip” onto your phone’s SD card.
- Put your phone into fastboot mode, and connect it to your computer.
- Type the command “fastboot flash recovery twrp-unofficial-blu-studio-5-lte.img” and press “Enter”
- Type the command “fastboot flash boot boot-blu-studio-5-lte-modified-rootable-kernel.img” and press “Enter”
- Using the keys on your phone, press & hold the “Volume Up” & “Power” keys until the “BLU” logo appears, then
- release the keys. TWRP should come up in a few seconds.
- Using the “Install” option in TWRP, flash the file “SuperSU.zip”. Once it finishes, clear the cache and reboot normally.
TWRP recovery —> Download here
SuperSU.zip —> Download here
ADB – Fastboot Tools —> Download Here
ADB Driver —> Download Here