Unlike previous Xiaomi phone, now for the security of every mobile user who wants to do the rooting Xiaomi, Install custom Recovery menu or Install third-party custom firmware must be unlock Bootloader Xiaomi before it can modify the system. and on this occasion, we will learn how to unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Smartphone Devices. Follow the steps below :
- Update the firmware of your Xiaomi smartphone to the latest version.
- Register Mi account on Xiaomi official website.
- Download and install the program Mi Unlock on your computer.
- Go to https://www.miui.com/unlock/.
- Sign into your Mi account, then you will be on the page to send a request to unlock Bootloader Xiaomi (if not, open this link https://www.miui.com/unlock/apply.php):
- Fill out the personal information: your name, telephone number;
- Write text with the request to unlock Bootloader Xiaomi.
- Check the box «I confirm …» and click «Apply Now».
- Then you will receive a text message to a phone number that you specified in step 6. You need to enter the code in the appropriate field.
- Query processing will last from 2 to 10 days. After some time you receive a new text message.
- Run Mi Flash Unlock Tool and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Sigh in with your Mi account.
- Then turn off your Xiaomi and turn into Fastboot / Bootloader mode. If you do not know how to turn your smartphone into Bootloader mode, then you need to press and hold Volume Down button and Power button.
- Wait until Mi Flash Unlock determine your Xiaomi smartphone and click Unlock.
- Wait for the end of process of unlock Bootloader Xiaomi and restart smartphone. That’s all!
Whatever your question, please discuss in the comments field.