Instruction How To Install TWRP 3.0 & Rooting Xiaomi Redmi 3
- Make sure your Xiaomi Redmi 3 already unlocked bootloader –> Read here
- Download Latest version of SuperSU.zip and save on your phone storage –> Download here
- Download adb driver and install on your Computer –> Download here
- Download TWRP for redmi 3 and then extract on your Computer. –> Download here
Turn off Xiaomi Redmi 3
- Go into fastboot mode by simultaneously pressing the VOLUME DOWN button & POWER
Open the folder where TWRP that has been extracted and open the .bat file whose writing mandarin or strange characters
- CMD window will open and it will appear strange characters. Press Enter to continue
6. Select the number 1 for flashing TWRP permanently or 4 for flashing TWRP temporary. and then Press enter. CMD window will close itself and your Xiaomi Redmi 3 will restart and then enter TWRP (Recovery mode) automatically.
7. Setting the language can be changed to English with selected 設置 on the main menu and then click on the image TWRP globe (world globe) at the top right of the screen, set the language to english.
8. Install SuperSU.zip for rooting Xiaomi Redmi 3
9. Out of TWRP, swipe right if there is a warning. Done.