Official OnePlus One Firmware
Model Number : A0001
You can use these Stock firmware to :
- Update OnePlus One
- Downgrade OnePlus One
- Rollback OnePlus One
- Unroot OnePlus One
- Root OnePlus One
- Unbrick OnePlus One
- Restore OnePlus One to 100% stock factory
- Repair solutions for OnePlus One if boot loop, Hard brick, Lost recovery, or can’t boot to home screen, virus attacked, etc.
¤Via Fastboot :
- Download and unpack OnePlus One Fastboot Tool.7z
- Unpack firmware
- Copy or Move firmware to OnePlus One Fastboot Tool Folder
- Press on PC Keyboard “SHIFT+RIGHT CLICK”, select OPEN COMMAND WINDOW HERE
- at your phone, Enable USB debuging (Enter Settings –> Developer Option–> Enable USB debuging), or download and install DeveloperOption.apk to open Developer option.
- Go into fastboot mode “Shut down your device and turn it back on while holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously” or through the ADB command if you want without turning off the phone first … command type “adb reboot bootloader“.
- at PC command type …
For OnePlus One with 16GB Storage
OneFlashOneFlasher_16GB [Press ENTER and press any key to continue]
For OnePlus One with 64GB Storage
OneFlashOneFlasher_64 GB [Press ENTER and press any key to continue]
Note : Firmware Files will automatically transfered and install on your phone, marked with an reboot automatic when done.
¤Via Stock recovery
First method : No PC required
- Save firmware into sdcard
- Go into stock recovery ( Press Volume up and power, or u can using adb command with type “adb reboot recovery”
- Select ENGLISH
- Select Install from local
- done, see image below…
Second method : PC required
- at PC, Download and unpack OnePlus One Fastboot Tool.7z
- at phone, Go into recovery mode “Shut down your device and turn it back on while holding the power and volume up buttons simultaneously” or through the ADB command if you want without turning off the phone first … command type “adb reboot recovery“.
- Choose “Install from USB” option in the recovery screen, tap OK to confirm. A screen with “You are in sideload mode” will be displayed
- Connect your device to PC using a USB cable. Now open OnePlus One Fastboot Tool folder on PC Keyboard “SHIFT+RIGHT CLICK”, select OPEN COMMAND WINDOW HERE, enter below command and Reboot device if installation done.
Command type for Window OS is “adb sideload <filename>”, see my example below if i wont flash oneplus_x_oxygenos_2.2.2.zip
adb sideload oneplus_x_oxygenos_2.2.2.zip [Press ENTER]
Command type for Mac/Linux OS is “adb sideload <filename>”, see my example below if i wont flash oneplus_x_oxygenos_2.2.2.zip
./adb sideload oneplus_x_oxygenos_2.2.2.zip [Press ENTER]
It is the solution for those of you who have problems such as Hard-Brick, Unable to enter Fastboot Mode or lost recovery –> Read Here
Official Oxygen OS For OnePlus One
|Firmware version||Build date||File name||Link||Instruction|
|Oxygen OS v2.1.4||2016-01-19||
||Download 732 MB
|Oxygen OS v1.0.3||2015-09-02||ONE_12_A.01_150827.zip||Download 685 MB
TWRP recovery for OnePlus One –> Download here
Custom Roms Collection for OnePlus One (Balcon/A0001) –> Download here
Credits to OnePlus Community