How To Unlock Bootloader YU Yutopia (sambar)
If everything is ready, let’s start now
Special boot modes
- Recovery : With the device powered down, hold the Volume Down and Power buttons.
- Bootloader : With the device powered down, hold the Volume UP and Power buttons.
Unlocking the bootloader YU Yutopia (“sambar”)
- Make sure your computer has working fastboot and adb.
- Enable USB debugging on the device and Enable OEM unlock in the Developer options settings on the device. (Note: Not all devices have this setting, so continue with next step if yours does not.). at your phone, Open Settings->About phone and tapping Build number 7 times or until you “become a developer”. Then you will need to go back to Settings->Developer options and enable USB debugging. Or Install and Open DeveloperOptions.apk to easy access to developer options settings.
- Connect your Phone to PC
- Open AdbFastbootTool Folder, than Press “SHIFT+RIGHT CLICK” and open command prompt “CMD terminal”
- From a terminal on a computer, type the following to boot the device into fastboot mode :
adb reboot bootloader [ENTER]
- You at Fastboot mode now, once the device is in fastboot mode, verify your PC sees the device by typing
From the same terminal, type the following command to unlock the bootloader:
- If you don’t see your device serial number, and instead see “<waiting for device>”, fastboot is not configured properly on your machine.
- If you see “no permissions fastboot”, try running fastboot as root
fastboot -i 0x2A96 oem unlock [ENTER]
if can’t work, change command with
fastboot -i 0x2c3f oem unlock [ENTER]
- If the device doesn’t automatically reboot, reboot it from the menu. It should now be unlocked. Since the device resets completely, you will need to re-enable USB debugging on the device to continue.
- Your YU Yutopia was unlocked now, happy modding 🙂