[Official] HTC One M9 Stock Rom For USA AT&T/Cricket
HTC One M9 Stock Rom For AT&T/Cricket
You can use these Firmware to :
- Updates HTC One M9 AT&T/Cricket
- Unbrick HTC One M9 AT&T/Cricket
- Downgrade HTC One M9 AT&T/Cricket
- Back to stock rom/Restore HTC One M9 AT&T/Cricket to 100 % stock factory
- Repair solutions for HTC One M9 AT&T/Cricket if boot loop, Hardbrick, Lost recovery, or can’t boot to home screen, attacked by virus, etc.
- HTC One M9 Also known as HTC M9, HTC One Hima
- ROM Download are not available for Verizon Wireless Devices. However select Verizon Wireless devices can be updated using the HTC Sync Manager software. Download HTC Sync Manager .
Firmware Version : 1.23.531.3
Changelog : July/August 2016 Android Security Updates
Android Version : 6.0 Marshmallow
Country : USA
File name : RUU_A32E_UL_M60_DESIRE_SENSE70_MR_TMOUS_2.17.531.1.exe
File size : 1.4 GB
WARNING : If your Bootloader or device software has been modified, you may run the risk of damaging your device by installing the RUU. During the upgrade process the device will reboot multiple times and show software upgrade screens. Do not remove the AC charger as this might stop the update and your device may be rendered inoperable!
- From the Home screen tap All apps , tap Settings .
- Tap AT&T Software Update .
- Tap Check for updates .
- Tap Continue to download the update.
- If downloading the update using the mobile data network (not connected to Wi-Fi), you may be prompted with a data fee warning message. If this is acceptable, tap YES to start the upgrade process
- Status of the download can be checked in the Notifications pull down.
- Once the download is complete, the user will be prompted to install from the Notifications pull down. Tap the System update to begin the upgrade process.
- Tap OK to begin the update process to software version 3.38.502.17 .
- Device will reboot and begin installation. Users will not be able to use their device during the installation process (approximately 10 minutes).
- The system update is complete. Tap OK to continue.
- Download and save the HTC One M9™ update to your PC.
- Connect your device to your PC via the supplied USB cable.
- If the device is not recognized by the PC, ensure you have HTC Sync Manager installed and then disconnect and reconnect the device from the USB cable.
- Once the device is properly recognized on the PC, locate the HTC One M9™ ROM Update that you downloaded. Double-click on the file to launch the system update wizard.
- Follow all of the system update wizard instructions shown on your PC.
- Once the update is complete, click Finish in the Wizard and the device will reboot.
- Once the device reboots, the initial setup wizard will appear.
- Once the initial setup process is complete, open Play Store, tap the Menu icon, then select My apps and ensure all installed apps are updated.
- After initial setup and updating all apps, the device is ready for use.
If the ROM update wizard fails to recognize the device, close the wizard and then follow the steps below :· From a powered off state, hold VOLUME DOWN while powering on the device.· Connect the device to the PC while in this state and attempt the ROM update again.To exit download mode manually, use the volume keys to navigate to reboot and press the POWER button to select it.
|HTC One M9||OS||Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), v6.0 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810|
|CPU||Octa-core (4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A57)|