On this page we try to collect Easy way to Bypass FRP / unlock Samsung phones or tablets without PC if you forgot Google Account Email username or password, Forgot pattern or PIN. So if there are other tricks, we will always update them here
Notes: FRP Bypass tricks For other brand such as Asus, ZTE, Huawei, Xiaomi and other >> Read here
FRP Bypass All Samsung Models Without PC
- FRP Bypass All Samsung Phone/Tablets Models 2018/2019/2020 No PC Unlock Forgot Gmail, Pattern, Pin (Reset Gmail), No talkback or gesture. Follow video tutorial on youtube >> https://youtu.be/NLNYJOutmGQ
All Samsung mobile devices released in 2018/2019/2020
Android OS: 7 Nougat, 8 Oreo, 9 Pie, 10 Q
UI: Touchwiz, One UI
- All Samsung mobile devices released in 2018/2019/2020
Android OS: 7 Nougat, 8 Oreo, 9 Pie, 10 Q
UI: Touchwiz, One UI
Base on Samsung Galaxy 10 just follow video tutorial on youtube >> https://youtu.be/u2xNRXDu9DQ
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus : SM-G9750, SM-G975U, SM-G975U1, SM-G975F, SM-G975F/DS, SM-G975N, SM-G975W
Samsung Galaxy S10e : SM-G9700, SM-G970U, SM-G970U1, SM-G970F, SM-G970F/DS, SM-G970W, SM-G970N
Samsung Galaxy S10 : SM-G9730, SM-G973U, SM-G973U1, SM-G973W, SM-G973N, SM-G973F, SM-G973F/DS
Samsung Galaxy S10 / Note 10 lite : SM-G770F/DS, SM-G770x
- Via Quickshortcutmaker.apk, the video has two parts you need Watch the first part ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BSWDuSVfwQ )and proceed to the second part ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow1HM14z19M )
- All Samsung Phones / Tablet OS Android 7 Nougat, 8.0 Oreo, 9 Pie, 10.0 Q >> https://youtu.be/NLNYJOutmGQ
– Security patch level 2019
– The video tutorial supports various Samsung models 2018/2019/2020 among themBypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Xcover Pro SM-G715F/DS, SM-G715FN/DS
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A01 SM-A015F/DS, SM-A015G/DS
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A71 SM-A715F/DS, SM-A715FN/DS (Global); SM-A715GM/DS, SM-A715MN/DS, SM-A7150 (China, Hong Kong), SM-A715W (Canada)
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A51 SM-A515F/DS, SM-A515F/DSN, SM-A515FN/DS (Global); SM-A515GN/DS, SM-A515FM/DS, SM-A515YN, SM-A515W (Canada)
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Xcover Field Pro SM-G889F (Global); SM-G889A (AT&T)
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A70s SM-A707F/DS, SM-A707FN/DS (Global); SM-A707GM/DS, SM-A707MN/DS, SM-A7070 (China, Hong Kong), SM-A707W (Canada)
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A20s SM-A207F/DS, SM-A207G/DS
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy M30s SM-M307F/DS, SM-M307F, SM-M307FN
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy M10s SM-M107F/DS (Global), SM-M107G/DS, SM-M107Y/DS, SM-M107M
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Fold 5G SM-F907F, SM-F907B (Global); SM-F907U (USA); SM-F907W (Canada); SM-F9007 (China, Hong Kong); SM-F907N (Korea)
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Fold SM-F900F (Global); SM-F900U (USA); SM-F900W (Canada); SM-F9000 (China, Hong Kong); SM-F900N (Korea)
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro SM-T545 (Wi-Fi); SM-T547 (LTE)
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A90 5G SM-A908F/DS, SM-A908B (Global); SM-A908N (South Korea); SM-A9080 (China)
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A30s SM-A307F/DS, SM-A307FN/DS (Global); SM-A307G/DS, SM-A307GN/DS, SM-A307YN
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A50s SM-A507F/DS, SM-A507FN/DS (Global); SM-A507GN/DS, SM-A507FM/DS, SM-A507YN, SM-A507W (Canada)
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G SM-N976F (Global); SM-N976U (USA); SM-N976N (South Korea)
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Note10 5G SM-N971U (USA); SM-N971N (South Korea)
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 SM-T860 (Wi-Fi); SM-T865 (LTE)
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A10s SM-A107F/DS, SM-A107M/DS
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U (AT&T, Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Boost Mobile)
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105F/DS, SM-A105FN/DS (Global); SM-A105G/DS; SM-A105M/DS
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205F/DS, SM-A205FN/DS (Global), SM-A205U (USA), SM-A205GN/DS, SM-A205YN, SM-A205G/DS, SM-A205W (Canada)
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A30 SM-A305F/DS, SM-A305FN/DS (Global); SM-A305G/DS, SM-A305GN/DS, SM-A305YN
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F/DS, SM-A505FN/DS (Global); SM-A505GN/DS, SM-A505FM/DS, SM-A505YN, SM-A505W (Canada)
FRP Bypass ALL Samsung Models With PC
The first method
Using tools Samsung ADB Enable File For FRP, is currently for Samsung galaxy models: G510G, G570F, G600F, G610F, G903F, G920P, G928F, G928G, G930F, G935F, J105, J105H, J120F, J200H, J210F, J320F, J320P , J320Y, J500F, J510F, J510FN, J510H, J700H, J710F, J710G, N930F, R350, T580, T585, T677D, T813, T819.
- Prepare PC / Lptop
- Download ENABLE_ADB_SAM “Your phone model”.rar –> Here
- Install AP file via Odin3 Flashing tools to reset boot.img and sboot.bin nandroid –> Read here
The second method
Utilizing the features OTG
- Prepare the necessary materials:
- OTG cable
- Wi-Fi / Hotspot
- Download the app Bypass Lock.apk Any Samsung Google Account and store it on your USB stick.
- Turn on the phone, then press “Next” until the stage of connecting to a WiFi network. Please connect to the wifi network is available. Because without a connection to the Internet, the next button will not be on tap.
- Once connected, continue to press the “next” up on stage “Verifying your account”. At this stage, please connect the phone to the OTG Cable, which at the end of an existing USB port flash drive containing the application Bypass any google samsung account.apk.
Note: If the phone does not detect the Flashdisk, please replace it with another because there are several types of Flashdisk or device that does not support between the two.
- When OTG cable is connected, a new window will appear on the phone screen. Then look up the bypass application in flash.
- Install the bypass application. If a dialog box “Install Blocked”, tap on “Settings” (see picture below) and then scroll down and tick or enable the “Unknown sources”. Then select “Install”.
Turn on “Unknown Source”
- After the install process is completed, again by pressing the “Open”. You are automatically redirected to the “Settings” menu. Well in this section, go to the “Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device > Erase Everything”. Automatically, your phone will restart.
- Wait until the process is complete restart. While waiting, you may revoke OTG cable from the phone.
- Once the phone is restarted, then you will be faced with the phone activation process but there is no longer a Google Account Verification request process again.
- Then continue to follow the prompts until the finish / finish.
The third method
Using actual sidesync method similar to the method OTG cable, just at the moment are at the Google account verification, the phone needs to be plugged into a PC / Laptop to be in sync with the application Sidesync.
- Download and install the app Sidesync to a PC / Laptop and then run.
- Open the phone, then follow the instructions given to the stage of “connect to a Wi-Fi”. Well at this step, my friend had to menyambukan to wifi to be connected to the Internet network. Because without an Internet connection, the next command will not be in the tap to go further ketahap. Once connected, again follow the instructions given to the account verification stage.
- Connect your phone to your computer. Shortly after connected, there will be a pop-up window that appears on the phone screen. Next select the “Chrome” (usually located in the middle between the Galaxy Apps and Internet). Accept and Proceed by clicking Continue and then select No, Thank You. At this stage, you may disconnect the cable that connects the phone to the computer.
- Download the app bypass any google samsung account.apk by typing the URL ” https://goo.gl/VkMaLo ” in the address bar of chrome and then click on go / enter. You will be redirected to the application page and then click ok to download.
- Tap the back button / back on the phone to the Terms and Conditions page. Click OK <> Agree. Click Search (in the top right corner of the phone screen) and then typed and open the “ES File Explorer”.
- Select “Create Account” to create a new account samsung or select the “Sign In” if you already have it. After account creation or login process is complete, then click “Accept and Download”. Wait until the installation process is complete.
- Open ES File Explorer app. Find the Downloads folder and select the application bypass any google samsung account.apk. Install the application. If there is an error message that blocks the installation, select “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”. Click OK and then Install.
- Open / Open the app. Scroll down, find the “Backup and Reset> Factory Data Reset> Reset Device> Erase Everything”. The phone will restart. Wait a while until the phone restarts.
- Once the phone is restarted, then continue to follow the prompts until the finish / finish. For this stage, you do not need to connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network and your device will not ask again google account verification.To add your own Google account, please go to Settings / Settings> Accounts> Add account.
Note: If you write can not use two of the above because it is caused by the use of Android 6.0.1 Marhsmallow or higher, then I suggest to downgrade to Android 5.0 Lollipop first. The aim is to facilitate pal do pal bypass for mobile phones. Because two of the above, has been tested for Android Lollipop.