[Guides] How To Bypass / Unlock Samsung Google Account Verification FRP
After the iCloud technology from Apple iPhone OS, now ranging from OS version Android 5.0 Lollipop and up, some android phone manufacturers into using a super tight security system called FRP “Factory reset Protection” as Mi-cloud in Xiaomi device or the samsung with Google- cloud which we will discuss this time of …
How To Bypass / Unlock Samsung Account Verification FRP
Maybe for some people are very happy to have an android phone which has high security features in order to maintain the confidentiality of personal data, but Most of them are too much trouble for users, for example when they try to fix their own phone or when they will sell their personal mobile phone which is necessary to reset the data / cache or install the firmware.😦
akunSamsung party does not want to know about it, if you want to keep using your phone, you are required to fill in the correct gmail account, the reason is to prove that this phone is really yours. whereas many reasons why we forget the password, for example: Due to forget, because you did not create an account or because we buy a used cell phone use other people, obviously this is very detrimental to the owner himself.
So based on that at this Boycracked.com site, the author will try to give a few clues to solve the case, may be useful.
The first method
Using tools Samsung ADB Enable File For FRP, is currently for Samsung galaxy models: G510G, G570F, G600F, G610F, G903F, G920P, G928F, G928G, G930F, G935F, J105, J105H, J120F, J200H, J210F, J320F, J320P , J320Y, J500F, J510F, J510FN, J510H, J700H, J710F, J710G, N930F, R350, T580, T585, T677D, T813, T819.
- Prepare PC / Lptop
- Download ENABLE_ADB_SAM “Your phone model”.rar –> Here
- Install AP file via Odin3 Flashing tools to reset boot.img and sboot.bin nandroid –> Read here
The second method
Utilizing the features OTG
- Prepare the necessary materials:
- OTG cable
- Wi-Fi / Hotspot
- Download the app Bypass Lock.apk Any Samsung Google Account and store it on your USB stick.
- Turn on the phone, then press “Next” until the stage of connecting to a WiFi network. Please connect to the wifi network is available. Because without a connection to the Internet, the next button will not be on tap.
- Once connected, continue to press the “next” up on stage “Verifying your account”. At this stage, please connect the phone to the OTG Cable, which at the end of an existing USB port flash drive containing the application Bypass any google samsung account.apk.
Note: If the phone does not detect the Flashdisk, please replace it with another because there are several types of Flashdisk or device that does not support between the two.
- When OTG cable is connected, a new window will appear on the phone screen. Then look up the bypass application in flash.
- Install the bypass application. If a dialog box “Install Blocked”, tap on “Settings” (see picture below) and then scroll down and tick or enable the “Unknown sources”. Then select “Install”.
Turn on “Unknown Source”
- After the install process is completed, again by pressing the “Open”. You are automatically redirected to the “Settings” menu. Well in this section, go to the “Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device > Erase Everything”. Automatically, your phone will restart.
- Wait until the process is complete restart. While waiting, you may revoke OTG cable from the phone.
- Once the phone is restarted, then you will be faced with the phone activation process but there is no longer a Google Account Verification request process again.
- Then continue to follow the prompts until the finish / finish.
The third method
Using actual sidesync method similar to the method OTG cable, just at the moment are at the Google account verification, the phone needs to be plugged into a PC / Laptop to be in sync with the application Sidesync.
- Download and install the app Sidesync to a PC / Laptop and then run.
- Open the phone, then follow the instructions given to the stage of “connect to a Wi-Fi”. Well at this step, my friend had to menyambukan to wifi to be connected to the Internet network. Because without an Internet connection, the next command will not be in the tap to go further ketahap. Once connected, again follow the instructions given to the account verification stage.
- Connect your phone to your computer. Shortly after connected, there will be a pop-up window that appears on the phone screen. Next select the “Chrome” (usually located in the middle between the Galaxy Apps and Internet). Accept and Proceed by clicking Continue and then select No, Thank You. At this stage, you may disconnect the cable that connects the phone to the computer.
- Download the app bypass any google samsung account.apk by typing the URL ” https://goo.gl/VkMaLo ” in the address bar of chrome and then click on go / enter. You will be redirected to the application page and then click ok to download.
- Tap the back button / back on the phone to the Terms and Conditions page. Click OK <> Agree. Click Search (in the top right corner of the phone screen) and then typed and open the “ES File Explorer”.
- Select “Create Account” to create a new account samsung or select the “Sign In” if you already have it. After account creation or login process is complete, then click “Accept and Download”. Wait until the installation process is complete.
- Open ES File Explorer app. Find the Downloads folder and select the application bypass any google samsung account.apk. Install the application. If there is an error message that blocks the installation, select “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”. Click OK and then Install.
- Open / Open the app. Scroll down, find the “Backup and Reset> Factory Data Reset> Reset Device> Erase Everything”. The phone will restart. Wait a while until the phone restarts.
- Once the phone is restarted, then continue to follow the prompts until the finish / finish. For this stage, you do not need to connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network and your device will not ask again google account verification.
To add your own Google account, please go to Settings / Settings> Accounts> Add account.
Note: If you write can not use two of the above because it is caused by the use of Android 6.0.1 Marhsmallow or higher, then I suggest to downgrade to Android 5.0 Lollipop first. The aim is to facilitate pal do pal bypass for mobile phones. Because two of the above, has been tested for Android Lollipop.