Official Huawei Nova Plus (MLA-L02) Stock Rom
You can use these firmware to:
- Update Huawei Nova Plus MLA-L02
- Downgrade Huawei Nova Plus MLA-L02
- Rollback firmware Huawei Nova Plus MLA-L02
- Unroot Huawei Nova Plus MLA-L02
- Unbrick Huawei Nova Plus MLA-L02
- Restore Huawei Nova Plus MLA-L02
- Fix Unknown IMEI Huawei Nova Plus MLA-L02
- Repair firmware solutions for Huawei Nova Plus MLA-L02 if boot loop, Hard brick, Lost recovery, or can’t boot to home screen, etc.
- Huawei Nova Plus Also known as Also known as Huawei G9 Plus
- Huawei Nova Plus using Android OS 6.0 Marshmallow and upgradable to 7.0 Nougat, Will probably get an update to Android 8.0 Oreo in the next quarter.
- How to Flash Huawei Nova Plus MLA-L02 Firmware via Dload Update.app) —>Read Here
- If your Huawei Nova Plus MLA-L02 can not flash via DLOAD, try using Qpst / Qfil qualcomm flashing tool, but your firmware must be unpacked first via Huawei firmware extractor to get binary img files.
- How to root Huawei Nova Plus MLA-L02 —> Read Here
- Unlocking bootloader Huawei Nova Plus MLA-L02 —> Read Here
- OTA = over-the-air , Delivery of software from the manufacturer or developer to update or resolve problems from the previous firmware.
- Full OTA = OTA binary image files that allow you to manually update your device. This has the same effect of flashing the corresponding factory images, but without the need of wiping the device. Usually this firmware is used for unbricking or repair firmware by some users
- This update will improve your device’s performance and stability to bring you a better user experience. You are recommended to install it.1. Make sure your phone has not been rooted before updating.
2. EMUI 5.0 includes substantial changes to functionality, which may impact your usage habits. For more details, go to HiCare and check out our user guide.
3. This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
4. The system will restart after the update. This will take about 10 minutes. Following the update, your home screen will automatically display the EMUI 5.0 theme.
5. If some third-party apps are incompatible with Android 7.0, update them to their latest versions on Google Play.
6. If you are not satisfied with the new update, you can roll back to EMUI 4.1. Your personal data will be erased during the rollback. For details, please call huawei official helpline.
7. If you experience any issues during the update, please visit the Huawei Support website or contact your local service center for assistance.
This guide for educational purpose only, Boycracked.com not responsible if your device bricked after updates firmware or following our tutorial. ( Do With Your Own Risk )
Huawei Nova Plus Firmware
|Android 6.0 Marshmallow||EMUI 5.0||MLA-L02C106B140CUSTC106D002||OTA-MF||2017.01.24||update.zip||Read|
|Android 6.0 Marshmallow||EMUI 5.0||MLA-L02C106B140CUSTC106D002||OTA-MF||2017.01.21||update.zip||Read|
|Android 6.0 Marshmallow||EMUI 5.0||MLA-L02C106B140CUSTC106D001||OTA-MF||2016.11.22||update.zip||Read|