Google Apps For Android 7.0 Nougat x86_64 [Stock/Full/Mini/Micro/Nano/Pico/Aroma/Super]
Need to download a Gapps package Flashable.zip for your Android 7.0 Nougat x86_64 devices e.g Xiaomi, Zenfone, Meizu and more, this is your central place to get the perfect Gapps build! With 7 different variants of Gapps for you to download you’re going to find the perfect one that fits your needs and just works! Have limited storage? Use Pico, Nano, or Micro. Want to have all your basic Google apps like the Gmail, YouTube, Maps, Camera? Use Full or Stock!
Just about every single custom ROM requires you to flash Gapps right after flashing the ROM. Custom ROMS like MIUI, Baidu OS, XUI, Flyme OS, ZenUI, Lineago OS, C yanogenMod, Paranoid Android, AOKP, etc all require this! Without flashing Gapps you won’t have access to any Google services like the Play Store, Chrome, YouTube, and Gmail
For example: You can not access videos on youtube using the Youtube android app other than using a url browser, or you can not play Clash Of Clans Game conveniently if you do not have GooglePlayGame or GooglePlay Service installed on your device.
So from that reason this article was created to facilitate you in downloading and implementing Google Apps on your android device. You do not need to thank Boycraked.com, because Android is a trademark of Google Inc and also Opengapps teams in making this GoogleGapps Package.
- If you can not flashing Gapps, please try using custom recovery like, TWRP, CWM or Carliv.
- Before you start downloading the file below I suggest to pay attention to the image below
- Make sure that everything that happens after installing this Google package is at your own risk.
How to installing Gapps:
- Download and install SpecDevice.apk V1.1.7 (V1.1.5) on your android device
- Test full specs your android device or look your build.prop
- Ignore line ro.build.version.release=5.1.1 Because this part is easily manged by the developer, but see section of ro.build.version.sdk=… and ro.product.cpu…=…
ro.build.version.sdk=21 Means your android version is Android 5.1 Lollipop ro.build.version.sdk=Arm64 Means your android architecture is Arm64 / 64bit
ro.build.version.sdk=22 Means your android version is Android 6.0 Marshmallow ro.build.version.sdk=armeabi-v7a,armeabi. Means your android architecture is Arm32 / 32bit
- Download Gapps Flashable.zip accordingly with your ro.build.version.sdk=… and ro.product.cpu…=… of your android device.
- Flash Gapps flashable.zip via recovery mode. (TWRP is reccommended)
Don’t download from unreliable places where you could be putting your phone at risk! Use the download links below to download Gapps for Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Arm64 directly from the Open Android Project !
- Download Stock Google Gapps Android 7.0 Nougat x86_64
- Download Full Google Gapps for Android 7.0 Nougat x86_64
- Download Mini Google Gapps for Android 7.0 Nougat x86_64
- Download Micro Google Gapps for Android 7.0 Nougat x86_64
- Download Nano Google Gapps for Android 7.0 Nougat x86_64
- Download Pico Google Gapps for Android 7.0 Nougat x86_64