Official Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 (BGO-L03B) Stock Rom / Firmware
You can use these firmware to:
- Update Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 BGO-L03B
- Downgrade Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 BGO-L03B
- Rollback firmware Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 BGO-L03B
- Unroot Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 BGO-L03B
- Unbrick Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 BGO-L03B
- Restore Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 BGO-L03B
- Fix Unknown IMEI Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 BGO-L03B
- Repair firmware solutions for Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 BGO-L03B if boot loop, Hard brick, Lost recovery, or can’t boot to home screen, etc.
- Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 using Android 6.0 Marshmallow upgradable to Android 7.0 Nougat
- How to Flash Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 BGO-L03B Firmware via Dload Update.app) —>Read Here
- If your Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 BGO-L03B can not flash via DLOAD, try using Qpst / Qfil qualcomm flashing tool, but your firmware must be unpacked first via Huawei firmware extractor to get binary img files.
- How to root Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 BGO-L03B —> Read Here
- Unlocking bootloader Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 BGO-L03B —> Read Here
- OTA = over-the-air , Delivery of software from the manufacturer or developer to update or resolve problems from the previous firmware.
- Full OTA = OTA binary image files that allow you to manually update your device. This has the same effect of flashing the corresponding factory images, but without the need of wiping the device. Usually this firmware is used for unbricking or repair firmware by some users.
This guide for educational purpose only, Boycracked.com not responsible if your device bricked after updates firmware or following our tutorial. ( Do With Your Own Risk )
Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 BGO-L03B Firmware
|Waiting for update|
This is how to back to stock Huawei firmware for advanced user only:
- Download the official full firmware
- Download the huaweiupdateextract tool HERE
- Download the huawei multi tool by team mt HERE
- Install both tools
- Extract the downloaded firmware until you see the UPDATE.APP file
- Open the huawei extract tool and load UPDATE.APP
- Extract the following Files from the UPDATE.APP files: BOOT.img, CUST.img, RECOVERY.img,SYSTEM.img, USERDATA.img
- Copy or simply move those images into the HUAWEI Multi-Tool by Team MT/Unbrick directory
- Start phone into fastboot mode
- Start the Huawei Multi-Tool and enter “6” for Unbrick menu and Press Enter
- Type “N” for continue and press Enter
- Type “2” to Continue. The files are in /Unbrick and press Enter
- Just follow the instructions and your phone will be flashed with a stock firmware!
- After complete flashing stock firmware you can download the official update under Settings -> Updater!
Hope this will help you.