Official Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 Plus T1-701uas Stock Rom
You can use these firmware to:
- Update Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 Plus T1-701uas
- Downgrade Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 Plus T1-701uas
- Rollback firmware Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 Plus T1-701uas
- Unroot Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 Plus T1-701uas
- Unbrick Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 Plus T1-701uas
- Restore Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 Plus T1-701uas
- Fix Unknown IMEI Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 Plus T1-701uas
- Repair firmware solutions for Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 Plus T1-701uas if boot loop, Hard brick, Lost recovery, or can’t boot to home screen, etc.
- Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 Plus using Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow upgradable to Android 7.0 Nougat
- How to Flash Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 Plus T1-701uas Firmware via Dload Update.app) —>Read Here
- How to root Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 Plus T1-701uas —> Read Here
- Unlocking bootloader Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 Plus T1-701uas —> Read Here
- Gapps package for Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 Plus T1-701uas —> Download here
- OTA = over-the-air , Delivery of software from the manufacturer or developer to update or resolve problems from the previous firmware.
- Full OTA = OTA binary image files that allow you to manually update your device. This has the same effect of flashing the corresponding factory images, but without the need of wiping the device. Usually this firmware is used for unbricking or repair firmware by some users.
- Huawei CUST Region Provider
C02 Europe Vodafone
C21 Telefonica / O2
C40 Czech Republic Telefonica / O2
C55 Italia TIM
C86 Spain Yoigo
C112 Latin America
C185 Middle East & Africa
C209 Asia (Pacific), Africa
C249 Serbia Telekom
C470 Asia (Pacific)
C567 North America
C199 Africa, Middle East
C605 Latin America
C636 Asia (Pacific)
C900 General Free international Version
- Huawei Country Region
AFRICA : Algeria, Angola, Botswana, Congo, Egypt, , Ghana, Jordan, Kenya, Mauritius, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia.
ASIA PASIFIC: Australia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, China, , Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, China, Thailand, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
EUROPE: Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Netherland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Switzerland, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
LATIN AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Guatemala, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.
MIDDLE EAST: Kuwait, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE (United Arab Emirates)
NORTH AMERICA: Canada, United States.
This guide for educational purpose only, Boycracked.com not responsible if your device bricked after updates firmware or following our tutorial. ( Do With Your Own Risk )
Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 Plus T1-701uas Firmware
|Android 4.4. Kitkat||EMUI 3.0||T1-701uasV100R001C209B002||OTA||2016.12.05||update.zip||View|
|Android 4.4. Kitkat||EMUI 3.0||T1-701uasV100R001C209B001||OTA||2016.11.02||update.zip||View|
This is how to back to stock Huawei firmware for advanced user only:
- Download the official full firmware
- Download the huaweiupdateextract tool HERE
- Download the huawei multi tool by team mt HERE
- Install both tools
- Extract the downloaded firmware until you see the UPDATE.APP file
- Open the huawei extract tool and load UPDATE.APP
- Extract the following Files from the UPDATE.APP files: BOOT.img, CUST.img, RECOVERY.img,SYSTEM.img, USERDATA.img
- Copy or simply move those images into the HUAWEI Multi-Tool by Team MT/Unbrick directory
- Start phone into fastboot mode
- Start the Huawei Multi-Tool and enter “6” for Unbrick menu and Press Enter
- Type “N” for continue and press Enter
- Type “2” to Continue. The files are in /Unbrick and press Enter
- Just follow the instructions and your phone will be flashed with a Stock Rom!
- After complete flashing Stock Rom you can download the official update under Settings -> Updater!
Hope this will help you.