Official Huawei Honor 8 (FRD-C900) Stock Rom / Firmware
You can use these firmware to:
- Update Huawei Honor 8 FRD-C900
- Downgrade Huawei Honor 8 FRD-C900
- Rollback firmware Huawei Honor 8 FRD-C900
- Unroot Huawei Honor 8 FRD-C900
- Unbrick Huawei Honor 8 FRD-C900
- Restore Huawei Honor 8 FRD-C900
- Fix Unknown IMEI Huawei Honor 8 FRD-C900
- Repair firmware solutions for Huawei Honor 8 FRD-C900 if boot loop, Hard brick, Lost recovery, or can’t boot to home screen, etc.
- Huawei Honor 8 Also known as Huawei Honor V8 Max
- Huawei Honor 8 using Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow upgradable to Android 7.0 Nougat
- How to Flash Huawei Honor 8 FRD-C900 Firmware via Dload Update.app) —>Read Here
- How to root Huawei Honor 8 FRD-C900 —> Read Here
- How to Bypass / Unlock FRP Huawei Honor 8 FRD-C900 —> Read Here
- Unlocking bootloader Huawei Honor 8 FRD-C900 —> Read Here
- Gapps for Huawei Honor 8 FRD-C900 —> Download here
- OTA = over-the-air , Delivery of software from the manufacturer or developer to update or resolve problems from the previous firmware, cam be flashed on Fota updater app or custom recovery like CWM, TWRP or Carliv
- Full OTA = OTA binary image files that allow you to manually update your device. This has the same effect of flashing the corresponding factory images, but without the need of wiping the device. Usually this firmware is used for unbricking or repair firmware by some users.
- MF = Multi File or many file
- PV = Point Version , Can be flashed through TWRP
- Huawei CUST Region Provider
C02 Europe Vodafone
C21 Telefonica / O2
C40 Czech Republic Telefonica / O2
C55 Italia TIM
C86 Spain Yoigo
C112 Latin America
C185 Middle East & Africa
C209 Asia (Pacific)
C249 Serbia Telekom
C470 Asia (Pacific)
C636 Asia (Pacific)
C900 General Free intern. Version
- Huawei Country Region
AFRICA : Algeria, Angola, Botswana, Congo, Egypt, , Ghana, Jordan, Kenya, Mauritius, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia.
ASIA PASIFIC: Australia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, China, , Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, China, Thailand, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
EUROPE: Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Netherland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Switzerland, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
LATIN AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Guatemala, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.
MIDDLE EAST: Kuwait, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE (United Arab Emirates)
NORTH AMERICA: Canada, United States.
This guide for educational purpose only, Boycracked.com not responsible if your device bricked after updates firmware or following our tutorial. ( Do With Your Own Risk )
|Huawei Honor 8 FRD-C900 Firmware
|FRD-C900||Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow||EMUI 4.1||FRD-C900B125-log||Full Firmware||2016.09.20||Download update.zip||Read changelog|
This is how to back to stock Huawei firmware for advanced user only:
- Download the official full firmware
- Download the huaweiupdateextract tool HERE
- Download the huawei multi tool by team mt HERE
- Install both tools
- Extract the downloaded firmware until you see the UPDATE.APP file
- Open the huawei extract tool and load UPDATE.APP
- Extract the following Files from the UPDATE.APP files: BOOT.img, CUST.img, RECOVERY.img,SYSTEM.img, USERDATA.img
- Copy or simply move those images into the HUAWEI Multi-Tool by Team MT/Unbrick directory
- Start phone into fastboot mode
- Start the Huawei Multi-Tool and enter “6” for Unbrick menu and Press Enter
- Type “N” for continue and press Enter
- Type “2” to Continue. The files are in /Unbrick and press Enter
- Just follow the instructions and your phone will be flashed with a stock firmware!
- After complete flashing stock firmware you can download the official update under Settings -> Updater!
Hope this will help you.