Official Huawei MediaPad X1 (7D-501L) Stock Rom
- Update Huawei MediaPad X1 7D-501L
- Downgrade Huawei MediaPad X1 7D-501L
- Rollback firmware Huawei MediaPad X1 7D-501L
- Unroot Huawei MediaPad X1 7D-501L
- Unbrick Huawei MediaPad X1 7D-501L
- Restore Huawei MediaPad X1 7D-501L
- Fix Unknown IMEI Huawei MediaPad X1 7D-501L
- Repair firmware solutions for Huawei MediaPad X1 7D-501L if boot loop, Hard brick, Lost recovery, or can’t boot to home screen, etc.
- How to Flash Huawei MediaPad X1 7.0″ 7D-501L Firmware using SP-Flashtool —>Read Here
- How to Flash Huawei MediaPad X1 7D-501L Firmware (Dload Update.app) —>Read Here
- How to root Huawei MediaPad X1 7D-501L —> Read Here
- How to Bypass / Unlock FRP Huawei MediaPad X1 7D-501L —> Read Here
- Unlocking bootloader Huawei MediaPad X1 7D-501L —> Read Here
- Gapps for Huawei MediaPad X1 7D-501L —> Download here
- OTA = over-the-air , Delivery of software from the manufacturer or developer to update or resolve problems from the previous firmware, cam be flashed on Fota updater app or custom recovery like CWM, TWRP or Carliv
- Full OTA = OTA binary image files that allow you to manually update your device. This has the same effect of flashing the corresponding factory images, but without the need of wiping the device. Usually this firmware is used for unbricking or repair firmware by some users.
- MF = Multi File or many file
- PV = Point Version , Can be flashed through TWRP
- Huawei CUST Region Provider
C02 Europe Vodafone
C21 Telefonica / O2
C40 Czech Republic Telefonica / O2
C55 Italia TIM
C86 Spain Yoigo
C112 Latin America
C185 Middle East & Africa
C209 Asia (Pacific)
C249 Serbia Telekom
C470 Asia (Pacific)
C636 Asia (Pacific)
C900 General Free intern. Version
- Huawei Country Region
AFRICA : Algeria, Angola, Botswana, Congo, Egypt, , Ghana, Jordan, Kenya, Mauritius, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia.
ASIA PASIFIC: Australia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, China, , Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, China, Thailand, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
EUROPE: Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Netherland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Switzerland, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
LATIN AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Guatemala, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.
MIDDLE EAST: Kuwait, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE (United Arab Emirates)
NORTH AMERICA: Canada, United States – USA.
This guide for educational purpose only, Boycracked.com not responsible if your device bricked after updates firmware or following our tutorial. ( Do With Your Own Risk )
|Device name||Model||User Interface||OS||Firmware version||Type||Download|
|Huawei MediaPad X1||7D-501L||EMUI 2.3||Android 4.4 Kitkat||7D-501L100R002C170B007 Russian Federation||Full firmware||Download|
|Huawei MediaPad X1||7D-501L||EMUI 2.3||Android 4.4 Kitkat||7D-501L100R001C324B007 Taiwan (ASIA)||Full firmware||Download|
|Huawei MediaPad X1||7D-501L||EMUI 2.3||Android 4.4 Kitkat||7D-501L100R002C100B103 Belgium||Full firmware||Download|
|Huawei MediaPad X1||7D-501L||EMUI 2.3||Android 4.4 Kitkat||7D-501L100R001C324B006 Taiwan (ASIA)||Full firmware||Download|
|Huawei MediaPad X1||7D-501L||EMUI 2.3||Android 4.4 Kitkat||7D-501LV100R002C209B017 Asia (Pacific)||Full firmware||Download|
|Huawei MediaPad X1||7D-501L||EMUI 1.6||Android 4.2.2 Jellybean||7D-501LV100R001C209B002 Asia (Pacific)||Full firmware||Download|
|Huawei MediaPad X1||7D-501L||EMUI 1.6||Android 4.2.2 Jellybean||7D-501LV100R002C324B013 Taiwan software upgrade||Full firmware||Download|
|Huawei MediaPad X1||7D-501L||EMUI 1.6||Android 4.2.2 Jellybean||7D-501LV100R002C324B008 Taiwan||Full firmware||Download|
This is how to back to stock Huawei firmware for advanced user only:
- Download the official full firmware
- Download the huaweiupdateextract tool HERE
- Download the huawei multi tool by team mt HERE
- Install both tools
- Extract the downloaded firmware until you see the UPDATE.APP file
- Open the huawei extract tool and load UPDATE.APP
- Extract the following Files from the UPDATE.APP files: BOOT.img, CUST.img, RECOVERY.img,SYSTEM.img, USERDATA.img
- Copy or simply move those images into the HUAWEI Multi-Tool by Team MT/Unbrick directory
- Start phone into fastboot mode
- Start the Huawei Multi-Tool and enter “6” for Unbrick menu and Press Enter
- Type “N” for continue and press Enter
- Type “2” to Continue. The files are in /Unbrick and press Enter
- Just follow the instructions and your phone will be flashed with a Stock Rom!
- After complete flashing Stock Rom you can download the official update under Settings -> Updater!
Current EMUI version list:
- EMUI 1.0 based on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and 4.1.1 , 4.1.2 4.2.1 , 4.2.2 , 4.3 Jellybean (initial release)
- EMUI 2.0 based on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Androiod 4.1.1 , 4.1.2 4.2.1 , 4.2.2 , 4.3 Jellybean, Android 4.4.2 , 4.4.4 Kitkat (minor UI tweak)
- EMUI 3.o based on Android 4.4.2 , 4.4.4 Kitkat and Android 5.0.1 , 5.0.2 Lollipop (minor UI tweak)
- EMUI 3.1based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI 4.0 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- EMUI 4.1 based on Android 6.1.1 Marshmallow
- EMUI 5.0 based on Android 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI 5.1 based on Android 7.1 Nougat
Hope this will help you.