Official Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275T Stock Rom
Can be used for:
- Full Repair firmware for unbricking Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275T like Bootloop/Softbrick/white blank screen/Can not boot to homescreen, Hardbrick, Lost Recovery, Installation Xposed Installer/ Rooting failed and others
- Software Updates or Downgrade Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275T
- Hard reset Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275T to 100% Stock factory
- Rollback from custom rom to stock rom Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275T
- Fix Imei Marked by No Signal, Unknown IMEI or Baseband
- Unroot Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275T
- Virus / Ads Removal and others
- Guides how to flash firmware Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275T -> Read here
- Before flashing your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275T, please recognize the Samsung firmware type below …
- PIT = Partition Information Table = Configuration file for each partition in the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275T, You only need it if you ever mess up the direction of the partitions.
- PDA = AP = Application Processor = HOME = file contains System.img , Boot.img, Recovery.img or other binari files
- CSC = Consumer Software Customization = Adjustment files for or from network provider, carrier, country or specific to that region, usually consisting of APN Settings and carrier branding
- BL = Bootloader = Files that are closely related to the Kernel recovery atau ROM loading process on Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275T, and basically for security’s sake is in a locked bootloader, before a third party developer performs Unlock
- CP = Core Processor = MODEM = PHONE = Matters related to network signals, IMEI or baseband.
- Flashing Full repair firmware 4 or 5 file service EEPROM ( FACTORY FIRMWARE ) : PIT, HOME, AP, CP, BL, CSC file also can used to Fix unknown Imei / No Signal / No baseband / can not flashing effect the OEM bootloader is locked at your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275T
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Stock rom for other models -> Download here
- How to Bypass or Unlock Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275T from Google Account Verification or FRP “Factory reset Protection” -> Read here
- If you have problem with Google apps. Please install matches Gapps.zip for Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275T from -> Download Gapps Here
- How to root Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275T via PDA/AP odin -> Read here
- Download + How To Flash Latest TWRP Recovery For Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275T -> Here
- If Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275T say Secure Download is Enabled on Odin Mode/ Download Mode, usually Odin3 flashtool always Faild, for the solution is try installing firmware consisting of 4 Files “HOME/ AP / PDA + BL + CP + CSC and PIT, if failed too, try changing MMC IC your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275T.
- If you download and flashing an old firmware version, you can update to the Latest version of Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275T Firmware via OTA Updates
All your actions is your own risk, Boycracked.com is not responsible for anything. Please download the firmware that matches your region or carrier, and make sure that your device is the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 with the Model number GT-S7275T.
Be a smart android user.
Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE GT-S7275T Firmware
|Country (Carrier)||Region Code||PDA version||CSC version||OS||Updates||Firmware Download|
|Australia||XSA||S7275TDVUAPA1||S7275TXSAAPA1||Android 4.2.2 Jellybean||April 19, 16||Download|
|Australia||XSA||S7275TDVUANJ1||S7275TXSAANJ1||Android 4.2.2 Jellybean||October 24, 14||Download|
|Australia – Vodafone||VAU||S7275TDVUAPA1||S7275TVAUAPA1||Android 4.2.2 Jellybean||April 19, 16||Download|
|New Zealand||TNZ||S7275TDVUAPA1||S7275TTNZAPA1||Android 4.2.2 Jellybean||April 19, 16||Download|
Credits: (Image) Gsmarena, and all android developer.