Official Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime Stock Rom
- Update Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime
- Downgrade Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime
- Rollback firmware Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime
- Unroot Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime
- Unbrick Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime
- Restore Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime
- Fix Unknown IMEI / No Signal Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime
- Repair firmware solutions for Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime if boot loop, Hard brick, Lost recovery, or can’t boot to home screen and other using Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime Software upgrade
- Make sure your ro.product.device=ugg or ro.product.name=ugg
- If your Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime locked, please unlock first your Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime -> Here
- If your Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime is unlocked, just following guides to complete ROM flashing.
- Please be careful in downloading files, the main effect if you install the wrong file is to lose IMEI, this allows your Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime will not connect to the network operator in your country area, so please pay attention carefully before downloading, because Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime firmware is differentiated by region Where the device was sold.
– Global Rom is the version of rom Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime from MIUI Official Team for International / All country, there are multi language in this version.
– China Rom is the version of rom Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime from MIUI Official Team for china or factory rom Getting to Google apps like Playstore, Gmail and other , But some users Apart from china country use this rom to fix the loss of Nvram Module or unlocking FRP or MI Account.
– Developer Rom is version of rom Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime from MIUI Official Team for development, some users use this firmware for unlocking FRP or unlock MI account.
- Get started before installing rom
– fully charged your battery, minimal 80%
– Make Data Backup before Full Wipe
– Full Wipe is required for Dev ROM to Stable ROM
– Full Wipe is required for Stable ROM to Dev ROM
- How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime Firmware —>Read Here
- How to root Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime —> Read Here
- How to Flash TWRP Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime —> Read Here
- How to Bypass / Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime —> Read Here
- Unlocking bootloader Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime —> Read Here
- Install Google apps for Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime —> Download here
- Full firmware with compressed .zip = over-the-air , Delivery of software from the manufacturer or developer to update or resolve problems from the previous firmware, can be flashed on Fota updater app or custom recovery like CWM, TWRP or Carliv, Usually this firmware is used for update or just fix bootloop “Can not boot to home screen just stay on Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime Logo”
- Full firmware with compressed .tgz = OTA binary image files .bin .img that allow you to manually update your device. This has the same effect of flashing the corresponding factory images, but without the need of wiping the device. Usually this firmware is used for unbricking or repair firmware by some users using MiFlash tools [ Read installation Guide ], Qfil/ QPSTool if your devices base on qualcomm snapdragon chips [ Read Installation Guide ] . You can also install this firmware one by one via fastboot, read [ Read Installation Guide ] , Depending on the condition of your Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime problem.
This guide for educational purpose only, Boycracked.com not responsible if your Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime bricked after updates firmware or following our tutorial. ( Do With Your Own Risk )
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime Firmware For Fastboot / Mi Flash
|Redmi 5A Prime||Ugg||Global||Stable||V188.8.131.52.NDKMIEI||Android 7.1 Nougat||Download .tgz||Via Miflashtool
|Redmi 5A Prime||Ugg||China||Stable||V184.108.40.206.NDKCNEI||Android 7.1 Nougat||Download .tgz|
|Redmi 5A Prime||Ugg||China Develover||Stable||8.1.4||Download .tgz|
Current MIUI version list :
- MIUI V1 Base on Android 2.2.2 / 2.2.3 Froyo, Beta Version v0.8.16, released 16 August 2010 ( Initial release )
- MIUI V2 Base on Android Android 2.2.2 / 2.2.3 Froyo ( Redesigned user interface )
- MIUI V3 Base on Android Android 2.3.3 / 2.3.4 / 2.3.5 / 2.3.6 / 2.3.7 Gyngerbread, Beta Version v2.4.20
- MIUI V4 Base on Android Android 4.0 / 4.0.3 / 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) , Android 4.1.1 / 4.1.2 / 4.2.2 / 4.3 Jellybean, Beta Version v3.2.22 Unknown 27-Apr-12 ( Added anti-virus )
- MIUI V5 Base on Android Android 4.1.1 / 4.1.2 / 4.2.2 / 4.3 Jellybean, Android 4.4.2 / 4.4.4 Kitkat, Beta Version 4.12.5 3.3.1, Released 1 March 2013 ( All Google Services were removed from Chinese Version )
- MIUI V6 Base on Android Android 4.4.2 / 4.4.4 Kitkat, Android 5.0.0 / 5.0.2 Lollipop, Beta Version v5.8.6/ v4.8.29 , Stable version v220.127.116.11, Released 29 August 2014 ( Redesigned user interface, Remove Font changer )
- MIUI V7 Base on Android Android 4.4.2 / 4.4.4 Kitkat, Android 5.0.0 / 5.0.2 / 5.1.1 Lollipop, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, Android 7.0 / 7.1 Nougat, Beta Version v6.5.26 / v5.8.13, Stable version v7.5.x.x. Released 13 August 2015
- MIUI V8 Base on Android Android 4.4.2 / 4.4.4 Kitkat, Android 5.0.0 / 5.0.2 / 5.1.1 Lollipop, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, Android 7.0 / 7.1 Nougat, Beta Version v7.7.20 / v6.6.16, Stable version v8.5.x.x, Released 16 June 2016
- MIUI V9 Base on Android 6.0 and Up, Beta Version 7.8.10 7.8.10 10 August 2017 TBA, Released 10 August 2017 ( Added split screen, improved QuickCard )
Please leave comment if you found broken link or have question.
ROM Source: miui.com
Image source : GsmArena.com
ROM Author: MIUI Official Team