I write this article to help you who have problems after installing the official TWRP released for Xiomi Redmi 4X Santoni on TWRP version 3.2.1-0 santoni.img and twrp-3.1.1-0-santoni.img. After the experiment it turns out I found the problem on the TWRP, for example need to enter Password for Decrypt TWRP Xiaomi Redmi 4X Santoni which effect is very fatal like can not enter normal menu after reboot system or bootloop, difficult restart phone, can not read System or Internal storage and others.
If your have the same problem, please follow the guidelines for ..
Installing TWRP & ROOT Xiaomi Redmi 4X Santoni
“Fix No decrypt data”
with safe below:
- Prepare PC / Laptop Window OS, USB Data Cable
- The phone must be Unlocked, Oem on the developer options of the phone must be open.
- Download here and install ADB Driver on PC
- Download here and unpack ADB-FASTBOOT-TOOL.zip
- Download here twrp4xsantoni.img, then move to folder /ADB-FASTBOOT-TOOL
- at your phone “Press the Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously to enter Fastboot mode”or “Press simultaneously Up and Power volume buttons, then select Fastboot “
- While in the Fastboot mode make sure there is a word “UNLOCKED”, if not then back to point 2.
- Connect the phone to the computer using the USB data cable.
- On PC, go to ADB-FASTBOOT-TOOL folder
- Open the CMD computer by “Type Shift key and right click on PC keyboard, select” Open command wndows here “. a new window will open.
- Type command “fastboot flash recovery twrp4xsantoni.img” then enter. it will send data to the phone.
- Next, go to TWRP by typing command “fastboot boot twrp4xsantoni.img“.
- If you successfully install TWRP please install SuperSU if you want to Rooting your phones or installing a custom rom, Xposed Installer for Xiaomi Redmi 4X Santoni.
If have any questions please discuss at comment column, hope it helps to.