Clock Work Recovery (CWM) is a custom recovery that works to replace Stock Recovery, where this recovery has advantages such as Installing Custom rom roof .zip package meta inf which can be used as an alternative to fixed bootloop,in addition to cleaning data / chache as in stock recovery, the most important thing is this recovery is able create backup or restore full data and partition system on lenovo A6000, but to install it need to be careful, please follow the steps below.
- PC/Notebook/Laptop (Window OS)
- USB cable data
- Download and Install ADB driver at PC
- Download and Extrack CWM+ROOTLA6000Boycracked.com.zip at PC
1. Turn off your phone
2. Press simultaneously Voleme Down and Power to enter Fastboot Mode on your Phone
3. Connect Phone to Computer using USB Cable
4. at PC, go to CWM + ROOTLA6000Boycracked.com folder, then double click command.exe
Type flash recovery recovery.img
6. If done, Type command fastboot boot recovery.img, your phone will be brought into recovery mode
7. on the phone select Install zip from sideload
8. After the phone goes into sideload, type command in computer adb sideload supersu.zip
9. Wait for the installation process is complete, until here you have successfully installed CWM as well as Rooting your Lenovo A6000 / Plus
If you have any questions, please write the comment column.
Credits: Supersu and XDA dev