How To Flash TWRP Recovery & ROOT Asus ZenFone Max M1 / Pro
Device: ZenFone Max M1 / Pro
Model: ZB556KL / ZB601KL / ZB602KL
Build: X00T / X00TD
- Before starting you need to Unlock Bootloader your Asus ZenFone Max M1 / Pro ZB556KL / ZB601KL / ZB602KL -> Read guides
- Window PC, USB Cable
- Download and unzip AdbFastbootTool.zip on PC
- Download and install ADB driver
- Download and move twrp.img to AdbFastbootTool Folder. (Please rename TWRP to recovery.img)
- Download and save Latest version of SuperSU.zip into SD-Card or phone storage
- at your phone, Open Settings->About phone and tapping Build number 7 times or until you “become a developer”. Then you will need to go back to Settings->Developer options and enable USB debugging. Or Install and Open DeveloperOptions.apk to easy access to developer options settings.
If everything is ready, let’s start now
These guides for educational purpose only, Boycracked not responsible if your phone be damage after following this guides, Please be a smart android user.
If you need stock rom -> download here
Flashing TWRP Recovery On Asus ZenFone Max M1 / Pro ZB556KL / ZB601KL / ZB602KL
- Your devices has been unlocked bootloader
- Connect your Phone to PC
- Boot to Fastboot mode: Open AdbFastbootTool Folder, than Press “SHIFT+RIGHT CLICK” and open command prompt “CMD”
adb devices [ENTER]
- than type CMD line
adb reboot bootloader [ENTER]
- Open AdbFastbootTool Folder and Press “SHIFT+RIGHT CLICK” and open command prompt “CMD”
flash recovery recovery.img [ENTER] fastboot reboot [ENTER]
- Your Device has been Installed TWRP now.
Notes: Another way to enter fastboot mode is to simultaneously press the Volume Up and Power buttons ( Phone is turned off)
Rooting Asus ZenFone Max M1 / Pro ZB556KL / ZB601KL / ZB602KL
- Boot to TWRP recovery mode,
adb command …
adb reboot recovery [ENTER]
- Install SuperSU.zip
- Done and reboot.
Congratulation, your Asus ZenFone Max M1 / Pro Installed TWRP and Rooted 🙂