Official Sony Xperia Z3 TD-LTE L55T Stock Rom
Specs: Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 Android 4.4.4 KitKat upgradable to 6.0.1 Marshmallow, Can be used to Update / Downgrade firmware, solved Softbrick / Bootloop, Hardbrick, Fix Unknown IMEI / Baseband, FRP Unlock, HardReset, Unroot, Back to stock original factory rom from custom rom and all repair firmware solution your Sony Xperia Z3 L55T
|Device name||Model||Country||Android OS||Firmware version||Download link|
|Sony Xperia Z3 TD-LTE||L55T||China||4.4.4 Kitkat||L55t_23.0.1.G.0.87_R3B_China_Mobile_CSFB.ftf||Download|
|Sony Xperia Z3 TD-LTE||L55T||China||4.4.4 Kitkat||L55t_23.0.1.G.0.87_R3B_RemoveLock.ftf||Download|
- How to Flash update Sony Xperia Z3 L55T .ftf Stock rom firmware using Sony Xperia Mobile Smartphone Flasher tool Offline -> Read tutorial here
- if you need root this Sony Xperia Z3 L55T, try this -> Rooting Tutorial no PC
- If you have problem like FRP “Factory reset Protection” Device locked or forget Google Account Verification Gmail & Password on on your Sony Xperia Z3 L55T, You can try unlocking with following our tutorial plus Video way to Unlocking FRP Sony Xperia Z3 L55T without PC with eazy using ShortCutMaker -> Here
- If you n problem with Google apps like playstore has stoped. Install matches Gapps.zip for Sony Xperia Z3 from -> Here
Note: You need rooting and CWM/Philtouch/TWRP recovery mode installed on your Sony Xperia Z3 L55T first via fastboot or Manual apk, because stock recovery can not installing any partition files like kernel boot.img, recovery.img, system.img, custom rom .zip and more
- Do with your own risk, Please make backup first your personal file like contact, photo and more before installing the Sony Xperia Z3 L55T Stock ROM. Our Tutorial just for educational purpose only, Boycracked not responsible if your device fatal error after following our tutorial or Flashing the Sony Xperia Z3 L55T Stock Firmware
- If you have any question or found broken link, please tell me on comment form below or contact boycracked author here ,
- If you experience “ERROR – Processing of system.sin finished with errors” usually due to hardware damage (internal memory).
If there is an error with the message “ERROR – Processing of loader.sin finished with errors.”. Try flashing using Latest version of Sony Xperia Flashtool
Source: (Image) GSMarena, Xda Developer, 4pda, Storagecow, 4pda, Sony Xperia Developer, Sony Xperia Support and all android developer.