IMEI Repair / No Signal on Lenovo K5 Play L38011
- Performing a hard reset
- Incorrectly installing firmware
- Catching a network band on your cellphone is not in accordance with your area
- Your area has not been covered by network operators in your country
- and others.
- Flash Chinese firmware via Qpst > Read Instruction
- Download QCN file for Lenovo K5 Play L38011 > here
- Now, Follow how to restore QCN file via Qpst > here
- Turn on devices
- Enabled USB debugging > Setting > About phone > Build number (7x Tap) > Developer option > Enable USB Debugging
- Transfer to diag mode (adb folder, start cmd from it) before flashing the
set sys.usb.config dia, adb
- Go to WriteDualImei (W + G_eMMC).exe and enter the names that are marked on the box and click the Start button, after which you should have the word PASS on a green background.
- Restore the modem via TWRP > how to install TWRP Lenovo K5 Play L38011 > read here
- Roll any of the backups,NOT RESTORING EFS! And in the settings we check.