Official Leagoo Lead 2s Stock Rom
Firmware Can be used for:
- Hard reset
- Fix Bootloop, softbrick or hang on logo
- Fix Unknown IMEI or Baseband
- Bypass FRP locked
- Back to stock original factory firmware from custom rom and all repair firmware solution.
Leagoo Lead 2s Firmware download
SoC: MediaTek MT6582
OS: Android 4.4.2 KitKat, Freeme OS
Firmware Version: V0.8.2 Stock Rom for FlashTool
How to flash: Read here
File name: SM619_W_OTD_K500_MYLEAGOOS_KK_V0.8.2_S0827.rar
Make sure your device is Leagoo Lead 2s base on MediaTek MT6582 Chipset.
Please make do backup first your personal file like imei nvram, contact, photo and other before installing the firmware, Our Tutorial just for educational purpose only, Boycracked not responsible if your device is totally dead / hardbrick after following our tutorial or Flashing the Leagoo Lead 2s Stock Firmware, Do with your own risk.
- How to Root Leagoo Lead 2s without PC > try this method
How to Root and Flash TWRP recovery Leagoo Lead 2s using a PC
- Download SuperSU and save at your Leagoo Lead 2s
- Download and install Leagoo Lead 2s USB driver for PC Windows
- Download MT6582_Android_scatter.txt
- Download, install and run Latest version of SP-Flashtool
- Download CWM custom recovery.img for Leagoo Lead 2s
- For how to install twrp it is the same as flash firmware > Read instructions
- If Twrp already installed on your Leagoo Lead 2s, please enter recovery mode and then install SuperSU.zip, done.
- If you have problem with Google apps. Please install matches Gapps.zip for Leagoo Lead 2s from > Here
- If you have problem like FRP “Factory reset Protection” Device locked or forget Google Account Verification Gmail & Password on on your Leagoo Lead 2s, You can try unlocking with following our tutorial plus Video way to Unlocking FRP Leagoo Lead 2s without PC with eazy using ShortCutMaker > Here
- If you have any question or found broken link, please tell me on comment form below or contact boycracked author here , we will guide you step by step if time permits. all is free because sharing is beautiful 🙂
Source: (Image) Devicespecifications, Leagoo Developer, Leagoo Support & forum community and all android developer.