Official Leagoo S10 (MediaTek MT6771) Stock Rom
Firmware Can be used for:
- Hard reset
- Fix Bootloop, softbrick or hang on logo
- Fix Unknown IMEI or Baseband
- Bypass FRP locked
- Back to stock original factory firmware from custom rom and all repair firmware solution.
Leagoo S10 Firmware download
SoC: MediaTek MT6771
How to flash: Read here
OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, Freeme OS 4.0
Firmware Version: Official Stock Rom for FlashTool
File name: Leagoo_s10.zip
Size: 2 GB
Make sure your device is Leagoo S10 base on MediaTek MT6771 Chipset.
Please make do backup first your personal file like imei nvram, contact, photo and other before installing the firmware, Our Tutorial just for educational purpose only, Boycracked not responsible if your device is totally dead / hardbrick after following our tutorial or Flashing the Leagoo S10 Stock Firmware, Do with your own risk.
- How to Root Leagoo S10 without PC > try this method
How to Root and Flash TWRP recovery Leagoo S10 using a PC
- Download SuperSU and save at your Leagoo S10
- Download and install Leagoo S10 USB driver for PC Windows
- Download MT6771_Android_scatter.txt
- Download, install and run Latest version of SP-Flashtool
- Download TWRP custom recovery.img for Leagoo S10
- For how to install twrp it is the same as flash firmware > Read instructions
- If Twrp already installed on your Leagoo S10, please enter recovery mode and then install SuperSU.zip, done.
- If you have problem with Google apps. Please install matches Gapps.zip for Leagoo S10 from > Here
- If you have problem like FRP “Factory reset Protection” Device locked or forget Google Account Verification Gmail & Password on on your Leagoo S10, You can try unlocking with following our tutorial plus Video way to Unlocking FRP Leagoo S10 without PC with eazy using ShortCutMaker > Here
- If you have any question or found broken link, please tell me on comment form below or contact boycracked author here , we will guide you step by step if time permits. all is free because sharing is beautiful 🙂
Source: (Image) Devicespecifications, Leagoo Developer, Leagoo Support & forum community and all android developer.