Official Leagoo T5c (Spreadtrum SC9853i) Stock Rom
Firmware Can be used for:
- Hard reset
- Fix Bootloop, softbrick or hang on logo
- Fix Unknown IMEI or Baseband
- Bypass FRP locked
- Back to stock original factory firmware from custom rom and all repair firmware solution.
File name: LEAGOO_T5c_OS2.1_E_20180719.7z
Size: 1.4 GB
File name: LEAGOO_T5c_OS2.1_E_20180802.rar
Size: 1.3 GB
ro.build.description=omni_T5c-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47N eng.root.20180403.210812 test-keys
# end build properties
Make sure your device is Leagoo T5c base on Spreadtrum SC9853i Chipset.
Please make do backup first your personal file like imei nvram, contact, photo and other before installing the firmware, Our Tutorial just for educational purpose only, Boycracked not responsible if your device is totally dead / hardbrick after following our tutorial or Flashing the Leagoo T5c Stock Firmware, Do with your own risk.
- TWRP 3.2.1 For Leagoo T5c > here
- How to Root Leagoo T5c without PC > try this method
- If you have problem with Google apps. Please install matches Gapps.zip for Leagoo T5c from > Here
- If you have problem like FRP “Factory reset Protection” Device locked or forget Google Account Verification Gmail & Password on on your Leagoo T5c, You can try unlocking with following our tutorial plus Video way to Unlocking FRP Leagoo T5c without PC with eazy using ShortCutMaker > Here
- If you have any question or found broken link, please tell me on comment form below or contact boycracked author here , we will guide you step by step if time permits. all is free because sharing is beautiful 🙂
Source: (Image) Devicespecifications, Leagoo Developer, Leagoo Support & forum community and all android developer.