Official Leagoo Venture 1 (MediaTek MT6753) Stock Rom
Firmware Can be used for:
- Hard reset
- Fix Bootloop, softbrick or hang on logo
- Fix Unknown IMEI or Baseband
- Bypass FRP locked
- Back to stock original factory firmware from custom rom and all repair firmware solution.
Leagoo Venture 1 Firmware
SoC: MediaTek MT6753
Installation Guides : Read here
OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, Freeme OS 1.0
Country: Global ROM / Multilanguage
Firmware Version: Official Stock Rom for FlashTool
File name: LEAGOO_Venture_1_OS1.0_E_161129.zip
File name: Leagoo_Venture_1_MT6753_160912_5.1.zip
Make sure your device is Leagoo Venture 1 base on MediaTek MT6753 Chipset.
Please make do backup first your personal file like imei nvram, contact, photo and other before installing the firmware, Our Tutorial just for educational purpose only, Boycracked not responsible if your device is totally dead / hardbrick after following our tutorial or Flashing the Leagoo Venture 1 Stock Firmware, Do with your own risk.
- How to Root Leagoo Venture 1 without PC > try this method
How to Root and Flash TWRP recovery Leagoo Venture 1 using a PC
- Download SuperSU and save at your Leagoo Venture 1
- Download and install Leagoo Venture 1 USB driver for PC Windows
- Download, install and run Latest version of SP-Flashtool
- Download TWRP custom recovery.img + MT6753_Android_scatter.txt for Leagoo Venture 1
- For how to install twrp it is the same as flash firmware > >Read instructions
- If Twrp already installed on your Leagoo Venture 1, please enter recovery mode and then install SuperSU.zip, done.
- If you have problem with Google apps. Please install matches Gapps.zip for Leagoo Venture 1 from > >Here
- If you have problem like FRP “Factory reset Protection” Device locked or forget Google Account Verification Gmail & Password on on your Leagoo Venture 1, You can try unlocking with following our tutorial plus Video way to Unlocking FRP Leagoo Venture 1 without PC with eazy using ShortCutMaker > Here
- If you have any question or found broken link, please tell me on comment form below or contact boycracked author here , we will guide you step by step if time permits. all is free because sharing is beautiful 🙂
Source: (Image) Devicespecifications, Leagoo Developer, Leagoo Support & forum community and all android developer.