Official Motorola Moto G7 Play XT1952-T (CHANNEL) US T-Mobile Stock Rom
Firmware Can be used for:
- Hard reset
- Fix Bootloop, softbrick or hang on logo
- Fix Unknown IMEI or Baseband
- Bypass FRP locked
- Back to stock original factory firmware from custom rom and all repair firmware solution.
Make sure your device is Moto G7 Play, model number XT1952-T with product code is “CHANNEL”
Please make do backup first your personal file like imei nvram, contact, photo and other before installing the firmware, Our Tutorial just for educational purpose only, Boycracked not responsible if your device is totally dead / hardbrick after following our tutorial or Flashing the Motorola Moto G7 Play XT1952-T Stock Firmware, Do with your own risk.
Motorola Moto G7 Play XT1952-T (CHANNEL) Firmware Download
|Device name||Model||Product code||Region / Carrier||Retail code||Android OS||Software Update Build ID||Firmware Link|
|Motorola Moto G7 Play||XT1952-T||Channel||USA (T-Mobile)||TMO / RV||Android 9.0 Pie||PCY29.148-56||Download|
- How to flash firmware Motorola Moto G7 Play XT1952-T_CHANNEL_XXX_subsidy-XXX_regulatory-XXX_CFC.xml.zip via fastboot mode -> Read here
- The firmware also compatible for Motorola Moto G7 Play XT1952-T US Sprint
- Download tool for unpacking firmware -> here
- To get root acces at Motorola Moto G7 Play XT1952-T you need unlocking bootloader first, flash TWRP recovery.img and than install SuperSU or Magisk
- If you have problem with Google apps. Please install matches Gapps.zip via TWRP or Custom recovery by Android OS Motorola Moto G7 Play XT1952-T from >Here
- If you have problem like FRP “Factory reset Protection” Device locked or forget Google Account Verification Gmail & Password on on your Motorola Moto G7 Play XT1952-T, You can try unlocking with following our tutorial plus Video way to Unlocking FRP Motorola Moto G7 Play XT1952-T without PC with eazy using ShortCutMaker > Here
- If you have any question or found broken link, please tell me on comment form below or contact boycracked author here , we will guide you step by step if time permits. all is free because sharing is beautiful 🙂
Source: Motorola Developer, Motorola Support & forum community, mirrors.lolinet.com, XDA and all android developer.