How To Flash Custom Recovery (TWRP/PhilTouch/CWM) & Rooting Any Android Mobile base on Mediatek Chipset
- Download, unpack Your TWRP/ recovery + MTxxxx_android_scatter.txt, you can find at our SEARCH BUTTON bellow with keyword “BY YOUR DEVICE BRAND & MODEL”
- Download SuperSU.zip and save to your Android mobile smartphone
- Download and install MTK USB driver on computer
- Download, unpack SP-Flashtool.zip on on PC computer
Flash Custom Recovery (TWRP/PhilTouch/CWM)
- Open SP-Flashtool folder and than run Flashtool.exe
- Click on [Scatter-loading] and than load the MTxxx_android_scatter.txt from your TWRP Recovery folder, please make sure check mark only on “recovery.img”.
- Select “Download Only” on flashtool option from drop down section.
- Click “DOWNLOAD” button to start flashing custom recovery, and flashtool will wait driver connection
- Now, Connect the USB Data cable to your computer
- Turn off your phone
- for non removable battery: Turn it on again by pressing the volume -/+ and power button and connect a USB cable from computer to your phone
- for removable battery: Unplug and re-plug the battery while plugging in a USB cable from computer to your phone.
- As soon as your device is detected by flashtool, and flashing recovery.img process will start automatically. and done.
Rooting Via Custom Recovery
- Press simultaneously Volume – or + and Power button to get into TWRP/CWM recovery mode
- Choose Install SuperSU.zip
- Optional wipe dalvic/cache only
- Your device has been installed TWRP and Rooted now.