Official Oukitel U8 Universe Tap (MT6735P) Stock Rom
Can be used for:
- Software Update
- Upgrade or Downgrade
- Hard reset
- Solved Bootloop, softbrick or hang on logo
- Fix Unknown IMEI or Baseband
- FRP Unlock / Bypass
- Back to stock original factory rom from custom rom and all repair firmware solution.
Oukitel U8 Universe Tap Firmware For Flashing Tool
Installation Guides : Read here
OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
Country: Global ROM / Multilanguage
Included file: System.img, Stock kernel boot.img, Recovery.img, MT6735P_Android_scatter.txt, logo.bin, cache.img, userdata.img, prealoder Oukitel U8.bin, etc.
File name: OUKITEL_UniverseTap_FZ_V17.0_20151227 .zip
Make sure your device is Oukitel U8 Universe Tap base on MediaTek MT6735P Chipset.
Please make do backup first your personal file like imei nvram, contact, photo and other before installing the firmware, Our Tutorial just for educational purpose only, Boycracked not responsible if your device is totally dead / hardbrick after following our tutorial or Flashing the Oukitel U8 Universe Tap Stock Firmware, Do with your own risk.
- How to Root Oukitel U8 Universe Tap+ without PC > try this method
- How to Root and Flash TWRP recovery Oukitel U8 Universe Tap using a PC
- Download SuperSU and save at your Oukitel U8 Universe Tap
- Download and install Oukitel U8 Universe Tap Mediatek USB driver for PC Windows
- Download, install and run Latest version of SP-Flashtool
- Download TWRP custom recovery.img + MT6735P_Android_scatter.txt for Oukitel U8 Universe Tap
- How to flash TWRP and Rooting > Read here
- If you have problem with Google apps. Please install matches Gapps.zip by Android OS version and architecture to your Oukitel U8 Universe Tap > Here
- In some cases, you need to unlock the bootloader before you can flashing the stock rom, twrp, rooting or custom rom.
- FRP unlock / bypass Gmail, lockscreen > Here
- If you have any question or found broken link, please tell me on comment form below or contact boycracked author here , we will guide you step by step if time permits. all is free because sharing is beautiful 🙂
Credits: Oukitel Developer, Oukitel Support, forum & community and all android bloger & developer.