This is a common guide for reflashing RockChip based devices. All RK SoC (RK3399, RK3288, PX30, RK3326, RK3308, RV1108, RK1808, RK3530, RV1109 RK3358, RK3358, RK26xx series, RK27xx series, RK2806, RK2808A, RK29xx, RK2918, RK2906, RK3066, RK3068, RK3028, RK3026, RK3036, RK3188, RK3188T, RK3168, RK3128, RK3288, RK3368, RK3399 aka OP1 and so on) supports the same applications and drivers for Host system, if 3rd party producers do not add any other limitations or special options. Differences can be in hardware parts, so you need to detect OTG port and recovery buttons correctly.
Notice: this guide is 100% working with Rockchip devices.
What do you need:
– Image file, Full Flash file (Stock rom / firmware), If archived .zip or .rar, Extrack first on PC.
– Download and unpack Latest version RockChip Batch Tool or AndroidTool RKDevTool (Select the one you want to use)
– Download and unpack Latest version RockChip driver
– USB Cable
– Computer: Windows XP (32/64bit), Windows 7 (32/64bit), Windows 8 (32/64bit) or Windows 10 (32/64bit)
RockChip FlashTools & driver visit https://boycracked.com/2019/11/10/all-rockchip-chipset-flashtools-drivers/
1. Install driver on PC
- Run Rockchip Batch Tool v1.8 or you can use AndroidTool v2.3
- On flashtool, Select firmware you are downloaded
- Turn off your device and Connect device to computer via usb cable, The green color on the flashtool indicates the port between the PC and the mobile is connected.
- Select “UPGRADE” on Flashtool to starting flash firmware
- Wait for it to finish, the phone will usually be auto boot if successful.
Tip: Step 3 “If there is no connection, try pressing one of the phone’s volume buttons”