Did you forget the google account username and password or FRP locked your Lenovo A6 Note?
Here is how to bypass or unlock FRP your smartphone. As a requirement, we need a Windows OS based computer/laptop/Notebook, Make sure the battery is above 50% and I hope you always do a backup system & data before following my turorial, because all risks are your personal responsibility.
- Download & Extract Latest version of SP-Flashttools on computer
- Download & Install USB Vcom Mediatek Driver on computer
- Download & Unpack L19041 L608_Arizona_frp.zip file
- Turn off your smartphones
- On your compoter, In SP-Flashttools Folder, open flashtool.exe
- On SPFlashtool (SmartphoneFlashtool) > scatter-loading file > choose > MT6765_Android_scatter_frp.txt , The result will be like this
- Now, press download button on Spflashtool
- And immediately plug the USB cable into the computer
- If completed, it will be marked with [OK]
- Restart your smartphone
- enjoy 🙂