Official Oppo A9 PCAM10 Stock Rom
Can be used to Update / Downgrade firmware, solved Softbrick / Bootloop, Hardbrick, Fix Unknown IMEI / Baseband, FRP Unlock, HardReset, Unroot, Back to stock original factory rom from custom rom and all repair firmware solution your phone.
Oppo A9 Firmware For Flashtool
Product model: PCAM10
Also known as Oppo Reno Lite in Global
Chipset: Mediatek MT6771V Helio P70
OS: Android 9.0 Pie, Color OS v6.0.1
ROM type: .ofp File
Installation guides: Read here
Latest version: A.11
File name: PCAM10_11_A.11_190729_1cca1a33.rar
Size: 4.4 GB
Download via Link1 or Link2
Oppo A9 Firmware For Stock or TWRP recovery / ADB Sideload
- Other Oppo Mobile Phone Firmware / Stock Rom -> Download here
- Oppo A9 PCAM10 FlashTools & Driver -> Download here
- TWRP recovery for Oppo A9 PCAM10 -> Find here
- if you need root this Oppo A9 PCAM10, try this -> Rooting Tutorial no PC
- If you have problem Screen Lock like FRP “Factory reset Protection” Device locked or Disable Google Account Verification if forgot Gmail & Password on on your Oppo A9 PCAM10, You can try unlocking with following our tutorial plus Video way to Unlocking FRP Oppo A9 PCAM10 without PC with eazy using ShortCutMaker -> Here
- Use Latest version of Tool “Miracle Thunder Edition” if you need remove pattern lock, Locked screen or Color OS account or you can flash custom rom such as cyanogenmod, lineagoOS, etc for optional.
- If you have problem with Google apps. Please install matches Gapps.zip for Oppo A9 from -> Here
- Do with your own risk, Please make do backup first your personal file like contact, photo and more before installing the Oppo A9 PCAM10 Stock ROM. Our Tutorial just for educational purpose only, Boycracked not responsible if your device fatal error after following our tutorial or Flashing the Oppo A9 PCAM10 Stock Firmware
- If you have any question or found broken link, please tell me on comment form below or contact boycracked author here , we will guide you step by step if time permits. all is free because sharing is beautiful 🙂
Credits: (Image) GSMarena, Oppo Developer, Oppo Support and all android developer.