After a Factory data reset or flashing LG Firmware, we are usually instructed to re-enter the google account that was once connected to our LG devices, this is not a problem if we still remember our email address and password, But most of us ignore all about very important of the Email, Though this is one form of support from the manufacturer and Google.
So because of that through this post, Boycracked will try to help you to be able to keep using your LG android phone or tablet even though you forgot your email and password, this is a very straight forward method. Without Computer or Flashtool in a few minutes, you’ll be able to restore back to the normal working state your LG Cellphones. You just need to follow the step by step the latest method of Bypassing / Disable Google account verification below is accompanied by a screenshot.
– Keep in mind that this method is not to find e-mail that is already connected to your cellphone, but we will replace it with a new Gmail account, please keep and always remember your new e-mail and password just in case in the future.
– Don’t use this method for theft activities, we strongly condemn the activity.
– Use only for reasonable purposes such as When you or your relatives forget gmail after a factory reset / upgrade downgrade rom firmware, or when you bought a used cell phone and need to enter an old e-mail but you don’t know it.
– Following our tutorial, it means you agree to whatever happens after.
How to Bypass FRP Google Verification on All LG Android Device Without PC
– Set it up or if you don’t have it already, create a gmail account first using another device, I have prepared a new Google Email [email protected] and password (Not a google account that has ever been synced to an LG device that we will fix).
– Before starting to make it easier for you, please choose or change the local language of the phone to English, because this tutorial uses English
– Connect your LG to Wifi Network
– After that please position your LG screen on the first screen (Welcome Screen of the setup wizard).
- Look at the picture below on Welcome Screen: Tap [Accessibility] as shown picture below than select the last option i.e. [Switch Access] On the Accessibility page, Now click [SETTINGS] located at the bottom-right corner.
- On [Switch Access settings] page, select [Help & Feedback] >> [About Switch Access for Android] At this page we benefit of YouTube video
- Now tap the [Youtube video] >> Hit the [3 dots] located at the top-right corner youtube video. and Select [Watch Later]. This will take you to the Google Chrome App browser.
- Proceed further without signing in at Chrome browser, then type “maps” In the search bar
- Now tap the [MAPS] On the search results page, then you will be taken to Google Maps app.
- In Google Maps, Erase [Maps] you typed earlier and new option [GO] would appear at the bottom-right corner. Select it. Now we’ve set a Starting point and Destination. [Your Location] would be the starting point and choose a nearby place as the destination.
- After finalizing the starting point and destination, tap [Start] to begin the journey.
Now we are headed towards Google Maps Navigation.
- Hit the [Mic] icon and say “Open Google” in the mic. This will open the Google Search app.
- On Google Search App would open. Now type “Contacts” In the search bar, and select the the Contacts app, next tap the [3 dots] icon located at the top-right corner in the Contacts app and select “Contacts settings” Among the Option list.
- tap “Online search” On the “Contacts settings” page, Then a notification will appear like the second image, select [ADD]. In order to be able to add any email id in the “EMAIL ADDRESS” field. But we just need to highlight the “MANUAL SETUP” option.
- I’ve added the email [email protected] and “MANUAL SETUP” is highlighted, please select [MANUAL SETUP] and look for the “Client certificate” at the bottom and Tap [Add] to add a Client Certificate.in the last picture below, A pop-up says “We need change to a secure screen lock first, in order to use credential storage”. just Hit [CHANGE] to add a secure screen lock.
- Next we are in the three security options “Pattern, Pin and Unlock”, I have set the PIN 1111 lock as shown in the image below so that it’s easy to remember.
- After that we will be confronted with Fingerprint setup page and no need to add a Fingerprint, we just keep going press the back button to exit from contacts app, If a notification says “No Certificates found”, that’s fine.
- Keep on going Go back until you are out of the Contacts app.
- We have exited the contacts app now. Next step, Erase the “Contacts” text in the search field and type “Play Store” dan Select “Play Store app” in dropdown menu as shown below to open the Google Play Store app.
- On this stage, you need enter the secure PIN we just set earlier to Sign in to GooglePlay Store and next we can enter any Google Account to sign in to the GooglePlay Store app (Not the last google account synced to your LG device). Please log in using any Google Account email and password, For example I have prepared a new email [email protected]
- Now approve the Google Services terms and conditions by clicking [I agree], [More] and finally [ACCEPT] to proceed further.
- We are in the Google Play Store app now. You can see my Google account “[email protected]” has been added at GooglePlay Store. Now, restart your LG device by Long-Press the power button (select “Power off and restart” to reboot your LG).
- After rebooting, Now we are back on the Welcome screen of the setup wizard. We just need moving ahead following the on-screen prompts.
- You can see on the screen shows the Latest Added Gmail account. Keep on moving further.
- We’re arrived in the Google Assistant app. Tap [NEXT] to move ahead.
- Tap [No Thanks] On this page, to skip Google Assistant setup
- Finally, on the Legal Documents page. Tick all “I agree” and tap “NEXT”.
- Accept the Company terms and conditions as shown below “Case in point on T-Mobile”.
- Select the type Home screen you like and tap “DONE”. and Now congratulations your LG Device has been successfully bypassed the Google Account Verification Screen.
Next step is Optional: Up to this point, it’s actually done, But we recommend you it’s better to do a Factory Data Reset again. If ready, Go to the “Settings” app.
- On the settings page, Select the “General” tab and hit “Restart & reset”, next select “Factory Data Reset”.
- Finally, after entering the secure PIN 1111, tap [Delete All] to confirm factory data reset.
- Select “RESET” if you are sure you will reset your phone, Gmail and PIN we’ve set on LG above will be deleted. After phone booting you can complete the setup wizard following the on-screen prompts. Don’t worry, There won’t be any Google Verification screen again this time, Now your LG Smartphone looks like new 🙂
Everything has been completed, hopefully this tutorial is very useful, especially for beginners, Please comment if you have any questions.
Tested on LG Aristo 4 Plus LMX320TA by T-Mobile with security patch level update 2019 – 2020