Asus Live (G500TG) Stock Rom
Steps of Update :
1. Check software version of your device**
2. Download device software and Update SOP (From “Manual” Item)
3. Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.
4. Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
5. Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
*How to know the device model?
Path : Settings->About-> Model number
Example : ASUS_G500TG Or can see at battery
**How to know the device software version?
Path : Settings->About-> software information->Build number
***System upgrade may cause part of data missing, please buckup your important data before system upgrading.
How to Unbrick Asus Live (G500TG) —-> READ HERE
ASUS Live (G500TG) Software Image Version: WW_V188.8.131.52 For WW SKU only*
|File Size||980 MB|
ASUS Live (G500TG) Software Image Version: WW_V184.108.40.206 For WW SKU only*
|File Size||980 MB|
Source kernel code
|Description||ASUS Live (G500TG) Kernel Code (V220.127.116.11)|
|File Size||1.02 GB (update 2015/10/29)|
ASUS USB Driver
|File Size||8.3 MB|
Unlock boot loader
|Description||Unlock Device App : Unlock boot loader|
1. Update your software image to V18.104.22.1683 or latest version
2. Before you download, install, and use the Unlock Device App you acknowledge and assume complete risk to the quality and performance of this App, including but not limited to the following: once you activate the App you will not be able to recover your ASUS product (“Original Product”) back to original locked conditions; the Original Product with the activated App will not be deemed the Original Product; the Revised Product will no longer be covered under the warranty of the Original Product; the software of Revised Product will no longer be deemed the software of the Original Product and can no longer receive ASUS software updates; your purchased digital content may also be affected.You also acknowledge ASUS does not guarantee service satisfaction to any Revised Product, including events involving paid service requested by you to be performed to the Revised Product.
Furthermore, such repaired Revised Product will not be covered under the warranty of the Original Product; the software of the repaired Revised Product will not be deemed the software of the Original Product and will not receive ASUS software updates.
It is strongly advised that you avoid activating this App unless you fully understand and accept the risks that may arise.
|File Size||453.62 KB|