Official Huawei Y3 2017 CRO-L02 Stock Rom
- Update Huawei Y3 2017 CRO-L02
- Downgrade Huawei Y3 2017 CRO-L02
- Rollback firmware Huawei Y3 2017 CRO-L02
- Unroot Huawei Y3 2017 CRO-L02
- Unbrick Huawei Y3 2017 CRO-L02
- Restore Huawei Y3 2017 CRO-L02
- Fix Unknown IMEI Huawei Y3 2017 CRO-L02
- Repair firmware solutions for Huawei Y3 2017 CRO-L02 if boot loop, Hard brick, Lost recovery, or can’t boot to home screen, etc using Huawei Y3 2017 CRO-L02 Software upgrade
- CRO = Cairo
- HWCRO-L6737M / MT6737M / Mediatek 6737M , So you can flashing using SP-Flashtool if you have Full firmware .img with Scatter file —>Read Here
- How to Flash Huawei Y3 2017 CRO-L02 Firmware ( Dload Update.app ) —>Read Here
- How to root Huawei Y3 2017 CRO-L02 —> Read Here
- How to Flash TWRP Huawei Y3 2017 CRO-L02 —> Read Here
- How to Bypass / Unlock FRP Huawei Y3 2017 CRO-L02 —> Read Here
- Unlocking bootloader Huawei Y3 2017 CRO-L02 —> Read Here
- Install Gapps for Huawei Y3 2017 CRO-L02 —> Download here
- OTA = over-the-air , Delivery of software from the manufacturer or developer to update or resolve problems from the previous firmware, can be flashed on Fota updater app or custom recovery like CWM, TWRP or Carliv
- Full OTA = OTA binary image files that allow you to manually update your device. This has the same effect of flashing the corresponding factory images, but without the need of wiping the device. Usually this firmware is used for unbricking or repair firmware by some users.
- MF = Multi File or many file
- PV = Point Version , Can be flashed through TWRP
- Huawei CUST Region Provider
C02 Europe Vodafone
C21 Telefonica / O2
C40 Czech Republic Telefonica / O2
C55 Italia TIM
C86 Spain Yoigo
C112 Latin America
C183 New Zealand
C185 Middle East & Africa
C209 Asia (Pacific)
C249 Serbia Telekom
C470 Asia (Pacific)
C636 Asia (Pacific)
C900 General Free intern. Version
- Huawei Country Region
AFRICA : Algeria, Angola, Botswana, Congo, Egypt, , Ghana, Jordan, Kenya, Mauritius, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia.
ASIA PASIFIC: Australia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, China, , Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, China, Thailand, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
EUROPE: Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Netherland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Switzerland, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
LATIN AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Guatemala, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.
MIDDLE EAST: Kuwait, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE (United Arab Emirates)
NORTH AMERICA: Canada, United States – USA.
This guide for educational purpose only, Boycracked.com not responsible if your device bricked after updates firmware or following our tutorial. ( Do With Your Own Risk )
|Device name||Model number||Update||Type||Firmware version||Download||Description|
|Huawei Y3 2017||CRO-L02||2017.01.04||OTA update||CRO-L02C636B015||Download update.zip||Read changelog|
|Huawei Y3 2017||CRO-L02||2016.12.28||OTA update||CRO-L02C636B015||Download update.zip||Read changelog|
|Huawei Y3 2017||CRO-L02||2017.01.17||OTA update||CRO-L02C636B018||Download update.zip||Read changelog|
|Huawei Y3 2017||CRO-L02||2017.02.13||OTA update||CRO-L02C636B021||Download update.zip||Read changelog|
Rollback to stock Huawei Y3 2017 CRO-L02 firmware
- Download the official full firmware
- Download the huaweiupdateextract tool HERE
- Download the huawei multi tool by team mt HERE
- Install both tools
- Extract the downloaded firmware until you see the UPDATE.APP file
- Open the huawei extract tool and load UPDATE.APP
- Extract the following Files from the UPDATE.APP files: BOOT.img, CUST.img, RECOVERY.img,SYSTEM.img, USERDATA.img
- Copy or simply move those images into the HUAWEI Multi-Tool by Team MT/Unbrick directory
- Start phone into fastboot mode
- Start the Huawei Multi-Tool and enter “6” for Unbrick menu and Press Enter
- Type “N” for continue and press Enter
- Type “2” to Continue. The files are in /Unbrick and press Enter
- Just follow the instructions and your phone will be flashed with a Stock Rom!
- After complete flashing Stock Rom you can download the official update under Settings -> Updater!
Current EMUI version list:
- EMUI 1.0 based on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and 4.1.1 , 4.1.2 4.2.1 , 4.2.2 , 4.3 Jellybean (initial release)
- EMUI 2.0 based on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Androiod 4.1.1 , 4.1.2 4.2.1 , 4.2.2 , 4.3 Jellybean, Android 4.4.2 , 4.4.4 Kitkat (minor UI tweak)
- EMUI 3.0 based on Android 4.4.2 , 4.4.4 Kitkat and Android 5.0.1 , 5.0.2 Lollipop (minor UI tweak)
- EMUI 3.1based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI 4.0 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- EMUI 4.1 based on Android 6.1.1 Marshmallow
- EMUI 5.0 based on Android 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI 5.1 based on Android 7.1 Nougat
Hope this will help you.