Official Xiaomi Mi 1S Stock Rom
- Update Xiaomi Mi 1S
- Downgrade Xiaomi Mi 1S
- Rollback firmware Xiaomi Mi 1S
- Unroot Xiaomi Mi 1S
- Unbrick Xiaomi Mi 1S
- Restore Xiaomi Mi 1S
- Fix Unknown IMEI / No Signal Xiaomi Mi 1S
- Repair firmware solutions for Xiaomi Mi 1S if boot loop, Hard brick, Lost recovery, or can’t boot to home screen and other using Xiaomi Mi 1S Software upgrade
- Make sure your ro.product.device=Mione_Plus or ro.product.name=Mione_Plus
- If your Xiaomi Mi 1S locked, please click here to unlock your device first
- Please be careful in downloading files, the main effect if you install the wrong file is to lose IMEI, this allows your Xiaomi Mi 1S will not connect to the network operator in your country area, so please pay attention carefully before downloading, because Xiaomi Mi 1S firmware is differentiated by region Where the device was sold.
– Global Rom is the version of rom Xiaomi Mi 1S from MIUI Official Team for International / All country, there are multi language in this version.
– China Rom is the version of rom Xiaomi Mi 1S from MIUI Official Team for china or factory rom Getting to Google apps like Playstore, Gmail and other , But some users Apart from china country use this rom to fix the loss of Nvram Module or unlocking FRP or MI Account.
– Developer Rom is version of rom Xiaomi Mi 1S from MIUI Official Team for development, some users use this firmware for unlocking FRP or unlock MI account.
- Get started before installing rom
– fully charged your battery, minimal 80%
– Make Data Backup before Full Wipe
– Full Wipe is required for Dev ROM to Stable ROM
– Full Wipe is required for Stable ROM to Dev ROM
- How to Flash Xiaomi Mi 1S Firmware —>Read Here
- How to root Xiaomi Mi 1S —> Read Here
- How to Flash TWRP Xiaomi Mi 1S —> Read Here
- How to Bypass / Unlock FRP Xiaomi Mi 1S —> Read Here
- Unlocking bootloader Xiaomi Mi 1S —> Read Here
- Install Google apps for Xiaomi Mi 1S —> Download here
- Full firmware with compressed .zip = over-the-air , Delivery of software from the manufacturer or developer to update or resolve problems from the previous firmware, can be flashed on Fota updater app or custom recovery like CWM, TWRP or Carliv, Usually this firmware is used for update or just fix bootloop “Can not boot to home screen just stay on Xiaomi Mi 1S Logo”
- Full firmware with compressed .tgz = OTA binary image files .bin .img that allow you to manually update your device. This has the same effect of flashing the corresponding factory images, but without the need of wiping the device. Usually this firmware is used for unbricking or repair firmware by some users using MiFlash tools [ Read installation Guide ], Qfil/ QPSTool if your devices base on qualcomm snapdragon chips [ Read Installation Guide ] . You can also install this firmware one by one via fastboot, read [ Read Installation Guide ] , Depending on the condition of your Xiaomi Mi 1S problem.
This guide for educational purpose only, Boycracked.com not responsible if your Xiaomi Mi 1S bricked after updates firmware or following our tutorial. ( Do With Your Own Risk )
Xiaomi Mi 1S Firmware For Fastboot / Mi Flash
|Xiaomi Mi 1S||Mione Plus||Global||Developer||V4.12.5||Android 4.1.2 Jellybean||Download||Read|
|Xiaomi Mi 1||Mione Plus||Global||Stable||V4.12.5||Android 4.1.2 Jellybean||Download||Read|
Current MIUI version list :
- MIUI V1 Base on Android 2.2.2 / 2.2.3 Froyo, Beta Version v0.8.16, released 16 August 2010 ( Initial release )
- MIUI V2 Base on Android Android 2.2.2 / 2.2.3 Froyo ( Redesigned user interface )
- MIUI V3 Base on Android Android 2.3.3 / 2.3.4 / 2.3.5 / 2.3.6 / 2.3.7 Gyngerbread, Beta Version v2.4.20
- MIUI V4 Base on Android Android 4.0 / 4.0.3 / 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) , Android 4.1.1 / 4.1.2 / 4.2.2 / 4.3 Jellybean, Beta Version v3.2.22 Unknown 27-Apr-12 ( Added anti-virus )
- MIUI V5 Base on Android Android 4.1.1 / 4.1.2 / 4.2.2 / 4.3 Jellybean, Android 4.4.2 / 4.4.4 Kitkat, Beta Version 4.12.5 3.3.1, Released 1 March 2013 ( All Google Services were removed from Chinese Version )
- MIUI V6 Base on Android Android 4.4.2 / 4.4.4 Kitkat, Android 5.0.0 / 5.0.2 Lollipop, Beta Version v5.8.6/ v4.8.29 , Stable version v188.8.131.52, Released 29 August 2014 ( Redesigned user interface, Remove Font changer )
- MIUI V7 Base on Android Android 4.4.2 / 4.4.4 Kitkat, Android 5.0.0 / 5.0.2 / 5.1.1 Lollipop, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, Android 7.0 / 7.1 Nougat, Beta Version v6.5.26 / v5.8.13, Stable version v7.5.x.x. Released 13 August 2015
- MIUI V8 Base on Android Android 4.4.2 / 4.4.4 Kitkat, Android 5.0.0 / 5.0.2 / 5.1.1 Lollipop, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, Android 7.0 / 7.1 Nougat, Beta Version v7.7.20 / v6.6.16, Stable version v8.5.x.x, Released 16 June 2016
- MIUI V9 Base on Android 6.0 and Up, Beta Version 7.8.10 7.8.10 10 August 2017 TBA, Released 10 August 2017 ( Added split screen, improved QuickCard )
Please leave comment if you found broken link or have question.
ROM Source: miui.com
Image source : GsmArena.com
ROM Author: MIUI Official Team